Linkin Park in iTunes...?

Geki

Ok, so I only have a 8GB iPhone. I have a LOT of music on my phone, my GB is almost all used up from all the music I have on it. However, I have tons of LP stuff that I don't listen to on my phone. I also have tons of other artists and bands that I'd rather not delete off of it. The question here is, what do you guys (people who use iTunes + iPhone/iPod) put on for LP? I was going to do the main 5 albums and the other official releases, but I ended up putting on tons of demos, singles, shows, etc. I feel like some kind of n00b or something when I have hardly any LP on my phone besides their main stuff. What do you guys do to manage it?

Replace your iPhone if you can, really. The 8GB are basically 6.5 after the system files takes their part, Apps, Pictures and Videos - and you don't have a place for music.

LOL I wish I could. I'm poor. :( I guess I will just do main albums only.

Ok, so I only have a 8GB iPhone. I have a LOT of music on my phone, my GB is almost all used up from all the music I have on it. However, I have tons of LP stuff that I don't listen to on my phone. I also have tons of other artists and bands that I'd rather not delete off of it. The question here is, what do you guys (people who use iTunes + iPhone/iPod) put on for LP? I was going to do the main 5 albums and the other official releases, but I ended up putting on tons of demos, singles, shows, etc. I feel like some kind of n00b or something when I have hardly any LP on my phone besides their main stuff. What do you guys do to manage it?

I have a 16GB iPhone.

Under the Linkin Park artist name, I have 139 songs. I have the 5 main albums, Reanimation, Collision Course, Iridescent (Transformers edit), the HT instrumentals, the LT acapella and instrumentals, instrumentals from the songs that came out on Rock Band. and a couple other songs like We Made It, Not Alone, the 3 versions of New Divide, and a few from the iTunes fest EP. I had RTR, LiT, and Moscow but I deleted them when I was trying to free up memory on my phone :(

Certain things though, like now if I wanted to hear Step Up for example, I just use youtube from my phone.

Edited by Justin

I'd say the five studio albums, the HTEP, the Xero demo, and maybe one of the two live albums in full, and then put together a playlist containing the songs you like, and sync that to the phone instead, so you don't have to deal with tracks you don't like. Or, you could just do the playlist for everything, so you can pick and choose from the main releases. That's what I do for my phone.

I have a playlist with all the studio songs songs, all the album songs plus finished demo songs, like QWERTY, Across the line etc.

Then I have a LPU playlist, features playlist with Walking dead etc. and official live tracks playlist with live in texas, stuff from the singles etc.

Also a couple of live shows that I change from time to time, DSP shows as well as great old AUD or SBD shows.

On my phone, I have little to no music. If anything I have suitable BGM stuff to use for work. But I have an Ipod classic with a good 160gbs or something of space so my entire itunes library basically goes on there.

well then he should rip every Linkin Park track to 32kbps (potato quality) and all of it will fit, even the full dsp collection.

Great idea. But what he's gonna do with the 8-bit versions? Convert them to 32?