19.08.2013 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Stadium NBJ

what disappinting me that much is tghe fact that I don't have a chance to see them since they don't play in Europe after the release of LT (which is pretty great album, if you'd ask me)

13 shows in the European Summer Tour 2012, are a great chance, even if it was before the actual release date.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 shows in the European Summer Tour 2012, are a great chance, even if it was before the actual release date.

They only played BID and LGM (and also TINFOIL at like three shows). And this was before the album was released. After hearing the rest of the album they didnt get a chance to hear what they want to hear, rather than what they had to at that point.

I just though that it just a promo tour and also it was a poor tour in my opinion;

lot of country didn't get a show (e.g.: UK, Spain ,Italy, France) and also was mainly made of festivals

They only played BID and LGM (and also TINFOIL at like three shows). And this was before the album was released. After hearing the rest of the album they didnt get a chance to hear what they want to hear, rather than what they had to at that point.

True;

I just can go to a show just to hear the same song I've heard in the last tour (before buy tickets to a show it's impossible to know that a bunch of old songs beign brought back, andf the setlist beign different to ATS-era)

Edited by stich

Yeah we'll do a tour wrapup summary/thread in the next day or so. No rush....lol

I hope COG stays in the setlists for next year. The USA didn't get it at all. Or Europe. Really sucks they didn't use it on Honda Civic Tour. Song sounds fantastic right now.

lol @ if the 2014 setlists drop APFMH, Papercut, POA, With You, COG, VICTIMIZED and everything else for like SOTD, LOATR, Iridescent (all in full) and more singles :P It'd be a good year to start playing Meteora cuts.

lol @ if the 2014 setlists drop APFMH, Papercut, POA, With You, COG, VICTIMIZED and everything else for like SOTD, LOATR, Iridescent (all in full) and more singles :P It'd be a good year to start playing Meteora cuts.

Are you sadistic or what? This is gonna be 12-15 minutes of ballad medley lol.

http://lpfancorner.com/2013/08/20/concert-...nila-august-13/

"I was expecting they’d play their classics from the Hybrid Theory album but I was surprised they played With You because I haven’t heard that song being played live in their recent tours. Nevertheless, it was a pleasant surprise to hear an old favorite being played again."

lol. With You came back May 18, 2012.

http://lpfancorner.com/2013/08/20/concert-...nila-august-13/

"I was expecting they’d play their classics from the Hybrid Theory album but I was surprised they played With You because I haven’t heard that song being played live in their recent tours. Nevertheless, it was a pleasant surprise to hear an old favorite being played again."

lol. With You came back May 18, 2012.

Dost thou even live?

Most of them were festivals. I guess a few of them didn't had tickets for one day so you either had to pay a huge amount of money or you didn't get to see them even if they played your country ;)

But those sucked ass. No APFMH (Only one exception) and TINFOIL opener. Nothing off the new album that's different that would influence a choice.

Yes, and also not close to some places in europe. Let's see what they will do with the next album tours, maybe they will make it longer than usual.