"Dangerous" to upload on YouTube list

[AndOne]

Hey,

I want to start a list with LP stuff that one should not upload to YouTube to avoid "strikes". They suck a lot and there's not really away to find out until you actually uploaded a video. I'm running the LPL youtube account and want to avoid strikes of any sort.

I know that some people here have massive amounts of LP stuff on Youtube channels and I'm sure a couple lost their accounts for copyrights strikes etc. Generally you should always be suspicious if you can't find something on youtube.

I'll go ahead with:

Linkin Park - Nulle Parts Ailleurs 2001 (blocked worldwide by Canal Plus)

Linkin Park - Bleed It Out (Live Earth 2007)

Fort Minor - AOL Sessions

I was a victim of Warner. For a reason I shouldn't have (Fucking Warner not knowing the difference between Rock im Park and Pinkpop)

This thread is really needed. Here's an addition I remember from my LP days:

Linkin Park - BURN IT DOWN (Music Station, Tokyo, JP 2012)

• 1 month later...

CD:UK/Headliners 2003 [note the Russian one is cool to upload]

Jimmy Kimmel Live [2003 - 2012] Disney owns the content lol Posted Image

TV Total 2007

Channel 4 Studios 2007

MTV Video Music Awards 2007

MTV Video Music Awards 2010

MTV Europe Music Awards 2010

Saturday Night Live 2007 + 2011

kroq weenie roast 2011 [WMG removed it a few times but i got it up with my username in the video here]

Itunes Festival 2011

Rock In Rio 2012 [copyright by Rock World S.A.]

Music Station 2012

MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2012

Summer Sonic : Tokyo 2013

Edited by Qwerty95k

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I can probably tell you what was removed from my channels and form some other channels:

The Moscow 2011 Hybrid DVD from here was removed: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...8&hl=moscow

Smokeout 2003 Multi-Cam video

Live in Texas HD 1080p (Qwerty's channel was removed by this)

Summer Sonic 2013 (Even the Youtube rips that have the WOWOW logo blurred)

Qwerty (Live in Japan 2006) - Was removed by a foolish title scheme

iTunes Festival (I recommend that you cut out Rolling In The Deep), even the Youku Rip I uploaded was blocked

Transformers 2009 Premiere (remove New Divide from it)

Moscow 2011 Proshot (blocked for New Divide, Iridescent and What I've done

COG Live at VGAs 2012

and be careful about uploading some official material

Rock in Rio 2012 (even the bad quality webcast rip was blocked)

Julien-K - Technical Difficulties - Toronto and Bristow videos (both are blocked)

STP Feat CB Live on Jay Leno 2013

Edited by xLinkinpark0562x

• 10 months later...

Just got a copyright claim for the RTR Workprint for SOTD, no idea what took them so long.

Was it on the LPL channel? and which company took it down?

and I think we should add the Berlin 2014 show (Both the Radio version and the Proshot version), I keep seeing video being taken down, and I think there's only one left here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLEBMLhjLU

I'm not sure, but I think this should be removed, in case the Disney team notices it and takes it down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riq_SXd5jLI

Edited by xLP0562x

Guys, do you have any information about using only the audio from those blocked videos? Because I was alright with the "matched third party content" I got from WMG about 20 times in the video I'm working (it uses scenes from various concerts), but suddenly it became blocked worldwide, and I don't think WMG's copyright policy changed so fast. My suspect is the "Breaking The Habit" audio from Webster Hall ("Linkin Park-Breaking the Habit (Live)", managed by Believe Music), which is the only audio or video that is not owned by WMG, because the automatic play for the copyright notices page sends me directly to this point of the video, skipping 52 minutes of WMG content.

Guys, do you have any information about using only the audio from those blocked videos? Because I was alright with the "matched third party content" I got from WMG about 20 times in the video I'm working (it uses scenes from various concerts), but suddenly it became blocked worldwide, and I don't think WMG's copyright policy changed so fast. My suspect is the "Breaking The Habit" audio from Webster Hall ("Linkin Park-Breaking the Habit (Live)", managed by Believe Music), which is the only audio or video that is not owned by WMG, because the automatic play for the copyright notices page sends me directly to this point of the video, skipping 52 minutes of WMG content.

get your work done and we can release it somehow maybe via LPBits.

get your work done and we can release it somehow maybe via LPBits.

Thanks a lot for your help, it looks like I will really gonna need it, because I googled around about Believe Music. Apparently those f***ers already used the names "Milk Records", "Believe Digital" and now "Believe Music". They're simply creating various accounts and taking down random videos. Some of them have copyright-protected music, some of them do not (there are even gameplay videos being striked). They block the video in some countries or say that it "matched third-party content" and try to monetize them. If no one complains about it, they get all the monetization revenue of the video without even having the rights to claim the copyright infringement.

P.S.: Sorry about the "f***ers" part, but this just really pisses me off. Even WMG was letting me upload the video without blocking it anywhere, but then this so-called "music company" which actually does NOT own the rights to the song claims three minutes of the video as their own and blocks it? This is absurd. :(

Anyway, if anything goes wrong I'll try to upload it at LPBits. Maybe it'll be even better as I can send the master file at 30 Mbps or more instead of YouTube's awful compression. (it'll probably have around 30-40 GB though)

P.P.S.: If anyone's interested, an article about Content ID trolls:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130227/20563322144/youtubes-contentid-trolls-claim-copyright-lots-gameplay-videos-hope-no-one-complains-collect-free-money.shtml

I'll help you to contact Lex if you want to, tell me when you are ready

Yeah that shit happens a lot that company might own the brazil stream or any other random video that wasn't released by WB

I would love to have a compressed version 30GB for a concert is a lot to me, keep it up dude and dont forget APFMH lol

I'll help you to contact Lex if you want to, tell me when you are ready

Yeah that shit happens a lot that company might own the brazil stream or any other random video that wasn't released by WB

I would love to have a compressed version 30GB for a concert is a lot to me, keep it up dude and dont forget APFMH lol

I can send two versions of the video if you want: the master QuickTime 1080p MOV file exported directly from Premiere Pro and the MP4 file re-encoded with MeGUI at around probably 8-12 Mbps, which will probably have around 10-15 GB. Or even make a third SD version in DVD resolution (at around 4-5 GB). I just want to make at least one high-quality copy because I have some sources that are really worth it (RTR blu-ray and some 1080i feeds at 36 Mbps with granulation and other details that can easily get lost if the file get too small).

@ddnt32. Now I see where the "Believe Music" thing came from. I've had a lot of the videos on my channel tagged by these guys. None ever got taken down or blocked by them.

I appreciate the efforts of you making your Multi-concert.

I appreciate your appreciation. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...