13.12.2010 - Melbourne, Australia (Night 2)

hahninator

LP's next show of the tour is tonight in Melbourne for their second show at the Rod Laver Arena this tour! This is their third-to-last show of 2010.

Since all of the Melbourne preshow info was in the night 1 post.... here's what I have to say....

Mike was asked to do 'High Voltage' over 'Bleed It Out' at the LPU M&G but instead he said it wouldn't fit and did 'Reading My Eyes' over the beginning. Next, since we only have three shows left, will Jay-Z make an appearance at all? Maybe at the next show in Sydney in a few days?

Will the band break out 'Burning In The Skies' this tour? Or 'Points Of Authority'? Will that "new" set from Adelaide get played tonight for Melbourne's night 2? What do you think?

Who's going?!

Setlist:

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches & Kings

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow

07. From The Inside

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Blackout

11. Numb

12. The Radiance

13. Burning In The Skies

14. Fallout

15. The Catalyst

16. Shadow Of The Day

17. In The End

18. Bleed It Out ('A Place For My Head' over the bridge, followed by drum solo, singalong and ext. outro)

Encore:

19. Empty Spaces

20. When They Come For Me

21. Crawling

22. New Divide

23. Faint

24. One Step Closer

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'll play Adelaide's setlist, it makes some sense, since its kinda a rework over the setlist 2 played on london night two, but for australia. i think if they play BITS or POA, they will do it on Sydney night 2 show, since it's LPU summit, so, I guess that they plan something special for that night

I think they'll play Adelaide's setlist, it makes some sense, since its kinda a rework over the setlist 2 played on london night two, but for australia. i think if they play BITS or POA, they will do it on Sydney night 2 show, since it's LPU summit, so, I guess that they plan something special for that night

Agreed, I don't think they'll change anything substantial except for the Summit.

LP's next show of the tour is tonight in Melbourne for their second show at the Rod Laver Arena this tour! This is their third-to-last show of 2010.

Since all of the Melbourne preshow info was in the night 1 post.... here's what I have to say....

Mike was asked to do 'High Voltage' over 'Bleed It Out' at the LPU M&G but instead he said it wouldn't fit and did 'Reading My Eyes' over the beginning. Next, since we only have three shows left, will Jay-Z make an appearance at all? Maybe at the next show in Sydney in a few days?

Will the band break out 'Burning In The Skies' this tour? Or 'Points Of Authority'? Will that "new" set from Adelaide get played tonight for Melbourne's night 2? What do you think?

Who's going?!

How I wished to be there 2night :))))

Somebody should ask mike to rap Forgotten verse 1 over BIO... that would be awesome

thats already been done in one of the UK shows, mike said there that the lyrics are too fast to be put over BIO intro..

Edited by sckofelng

im going! heard tonight's show hasn't sold very well - so if i end up at the front again, hopefully there won't be as many douchebags in the crowd as there was in second row last night. will let you all know the setlist via twitter once again :)

im going! heard tonight's show hasn't sold very well - so if i end up at the front again, hopefully there won't be as many douchebags in the crowd as there was in second row last night. will let you all know the setlist via twitter once again :)

I thought this was the show that had sold out?

Went last night they weren't a patch on what they were back in 01 at Festival Hall, just cant take to there new stuff Chester has one of the best voice's going round and they just want to crucify it by playing electronic rubbish over the top of it. Concert lacked atmosphere and energy 5/10 for me.