Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES PLS post link PLS THX

I'm 100 % sure that you don't need this record, the quality is worst quality ever... But I can post link:

http://linkintheory.lt/koncertai/lp-koncertas-vilniuje-3-dalis.html ://http://linkintheory.lt/koncertai/lp...-3-dalis.html you can download by clicking MP3 and P.S. setlist posted in that page is Latvia's setlist, not Lithuania's...

But, I have some records of songs - Reading My Eyes, No More Sorrow, One Step Closer, Lying From You and Given Up in better quality. Upload these?

Nashville 2.26.2008 Show Notes Corrected should read

Show Notes:

- 'In Stereo' was over 'Points Of Authority'. 'There They Go' was over the outro.

- The house speakers went out during the 'Points Of Authority' outro when Mike started his 'There They Go' verse. Fans could tell he was trying to rap and could faintly hear the drums, but they couldn't hear anything else. Mike apologized, and called for Jason to make sure that the fans wouldn't be "cheated of any more music" and all that.

- Chester lost his breath or what have you in the middle of Valentine's Day (probably where he was sick)...his voice trailed off, he paused, spit, and said "Sorry, let me catch up". Then continued the song.

- Mike's little sneaky self was nowhere to be seen at the start of the 2nd encore, but appeared in the pit about 50 ft from the stage right before 'A Place For My Head' started. When it was pitch black, he walked down the left side and shook everyone's hands, then appeared under the spotlight. The pit was really rowdy during the song, and after it finished, Mike pulled out a can of silly string and sprayed the pit with it. Awesome!

- The setlist for this show called for 'Breaking The Habit' to have the extended outro. However, the outro was missing more than likely because Chester was sick.

We capitalize all the words of the song names. It's easier that way. If you look at each page, they are all capitalized.

Okay, so it's a site choice. Just would have thought you would have used the same capitalisation as on the album.

In reality if you look at the back covers, I know at least Hybrid Theory and Reanimation have theirs all capitalized. I looked on Amazon for Reanimation last night to get the correct spelling of P5hng Me A*wy. I like to capitalize all the first letters in the words...looks much better in my opinion. That's how the SBDs are done too, and Pooch and Dylan fucking work for LP, lol.

We capitalize all the words of the song names. It's easier that way. If you look at each page, they are all capitalized.

Okay, so it's a site choice. Just would have thought you would have used the same capitalisation as on the album.

In reality if you look at the back covers, I know at least Hybrid Theory and Reanimation have theirs all capitalized. I looked on Amazon for Reanimation last night to get the correct spelling of P5hng Me A*wy. I like to capitalize all the first letters in the words...looks much better in my opinion. That's how the SBDs are done too, and Pooch and Dylan fucking work for LP, lol.

Good point. So I decided to check the official LP site to see how they were writing them (I was expecting all capitals), and it turns out they are using capitals for every first letter bar one song, which just so happens to be Points of Authority!

OMFG!!! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_surprised.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=XHzikF-GRGc

It means, that in Riga, Latvia (06.11), there was no drums solo by Rob!!

I think you should update 2008.06.11 page.

Now, i'm 100 % sure that Lithuania's concert was 100 % better and no matter that LP was late at Siemens Arena...

Ashes Divide Setlist Houston Show With Chester (to fill in chester bennington setlist section of lplive.net {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif )

The Woodlands / Houston

The Stone

Denial Waits

The Outsider (A Perfect Circle cover/Chester Bennington on vocals)

The Sword

Stripped Away

Forever Can Be

The Prey

Enemies

*source ->http://www.ashesdivideonline.com/forums/vi....php?p=221#p221

I think you should update 10.06.2008 page with adding one audio source. "Schumis" recorded full show, but in really low quality, if you still wanna download it, I can post link...

Can you find out with what it was recorded with?
I'll try contact the taper for the info soon :)

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20080722.php

"'Petrified' verse 2 was over 'Points Of Authority'. There was nothing over the outro."

This is incorrect. It was Verse 1, and There They Go was over the outro.

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=XHzikF-GRGc

It means, that in Riga, Latvia (06.11), there was no drums solo by Rob!!

I think you should update 2008.06.11 page.

All corrected, thanks guys!

I think you should update 10.06.2008 page with adding one audio source. "Schumis" recorded full show, but in really low quality, if you still wanna download it, I can post link...

Can you find out with what it was recorded with?
Taper saying that he recorded show using his MP4 played :D

Recorder:

BMS Expert BX25T MP3/MP4/FM player

Seems I fucked up the entire European Tour with the 2 encore thing.

Would you count a show like Dublin as having 2 encores? It was scheduled on the setlists, etc, but as you know from the LPTV video, as soon as BTH ended, Brad started APFMH.

How do you judge and/or draw the line between 2 encores? Is it when the entire band goes off stage and comes back? Because at PR, the 2nd encore was only about 55-60 seconds long before they came back.