"Never Let Me Down" = VMA Score?

hahninator

Check out the new Kenna song "Never Let Me Down" that was produced by Mike and the guy from The Neptunes. If you want to get it, it's on the Music For Relief "Download To Donate" Haiti album at http://www.musicforrelief.org.

Anyway, I noticed something when listening. Remember how Mike said he did around 10 VMA scores for MTV in 2005? It's really cool because these things keep popping up everywhere, actually. Alright, so we got the original 5 (Madison, Saturday, Hype, 100 Degrees and Montreal), and then we had TWO clips of two OTHER scores that aired on the VMA's on TV.

Last month in the LPU 9 trailer, we heard part of one of those unreleased scores again. And now that I've heard this new Kenna track, I think I might've figured out where the last one went. I think Mike used one of the unreleased scores to use as a beat for this new Kenna song he produced. I actually even think "Never Let Me Down" was the track Mike did with Kenna that was going to be on Kenna's "EP: MSTSMF Outtakes".

I wonder if any of the other unreleased VMA scores have popped up in other places that we don't know about (like being used in a song, etc).

Discuss?

No man. Reread the post. You have no idea what I said, lol.

It's not a part of the original 5. "It seems Mike used one of the unreleased scores to use as a beat for this new Kenna song he produced."

The released scores = the 5 you posted.

The unreleased scores are NOT the 5 you posted.

Therefore what you posted isn't what we're looking for, lol.

But the second I heard the beat kick in I was like "holy shit a VMA score". Someone else said the same thing to me on AIM when they heard the track. The VMA score actually has like 1 sample that's different but I believe that the general beat is the EXACT same. 99% sure that's the VMA score in this song.

No man. Reread the post. You have no idea what I said, lol.

It's not a part of the original 5. "It seems Mike used one of the unreleased scores to use as a beat for this new Kenna song he produced."

The released scores = the 5 you posted.

The unreleased scores are NOT the 5 you posted.

Therefore what you posted isn't what we're looking for, lol.

But the second I heard the beat kick in I was like "holy shit a VMA score". Someone else said the same thing to me on AIM when they heard the track. The VMA score actually has like 1 sample that's different but I believe that the general beat is the EXACT same. 99% sure that's the VMA score in this song.

got you! :)

i thought you lost mp3 of the old 5 scores

i asked mike to upload the rest 5 scores

but still waiting for reply

i think we he get many requests he might upload it

we all should ask him to do so.

got you! :)

i thought you lost mp3 of the old 5 scores

i asked mike to upload the rest 5 scores

but still waiting for reply

i think we he get many requests he might upload it

we all should ask him to do so.