Jump to content

Soeffingnaive92

Member
  • Posts

    2,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soeffingnaive92

  1. I don t give a fuck honestly, I m happy about this release as i haven t been since May 19th
  2. Awesome news !! LOATR and the OML songs in great audio quality is a dream
  3. Can't wait to buy it 😊❤️❤️❤️❤️
  4. true, I 100% agree on this, they don t HAVE TO do nothing, they don t owe nothing to us, absolutely
  5. Sorry for the OT, but i guess we ll get no LPU this year... What do You guys think ?
  6. Anything with Chester would be a dream now... ;(
  7. It s Going Down was awesome in Monza back in June when I saw ìthem I was really lucky to hear that shit. It was my first LP show tho ;( very sad
  8. Super quote on this, no one is so mad to talk about Jon as a replacement for Chester, he simply can't, but as a "Mike 2.0" to let Mike be the full time frontman of the band
  9. True, and it s a concrete possibility seen that his band is not that big, he could join LP live and maybe write stuff with them at times
  10. Jon would probably fit on every OML song ( but I think they ll never play Halfway Right, makes no sense), Iridescent, BITS, maybe The Messenger, IMR, an acoustic BID maybe, COG and RU, LOATR, In Between and TLTGYA. I don think we ll ever see BTH live again
  11. Jon Greene is awesome i D love to see him Live with the band. About the aggressive songs well I love them but unless they Get a new singer we have to forget them. Mike simply can't sing Given Up or New Divide; anyway, I m super in for them carrying on as a 5 pièce band with touring members
  12. John Greene as a guest on shows and mybe someone that can do aggressive parts (Oli Sykes I m looking at you) in the future could be great, even tho I see them taking a long break from shows.
  13. THIS SONG IS AWESOME PURE GOLD
  14. Buying it on itunes right now, i m 100 percent supportive on everything concerning Chester
  15. I think OML song could get nominated because of Chester s death but winning is really hard, as you said OML was terribly received by critics and wasn t a bummer in terms of commercial success, it just performed fine. Considering that the last nomination they received was for WID back in 2008 when they were still big AF now the chances of nominations are few and chances of win are like none
  16. Good news but I never cared much about Grammys, I mean Kanye West won 21 of them while Muse won like 2... they are a joke
  17. I think the band can carry on as a 5 piece, but mainly asa studio band, i d be super fine with that, but the live shows... well, Mike can handle a lot of songs but Geki pointed out correctly that they can't play some of their big songs like BID, OSC, Numb, WID, Battle Symphony, NCSM... Mike is AWESOME as a singer and a rapper but don t pretend he can sing a lot of Chester s parts because he just can't. We will see, i ll support any decision they make bcause i love them. We need them and they need us
  18. Great episode, i laughed a lot but Chester talking about his kids was heartwrenching
  19. Yeah, I think the coolest thing would be starting off with a new record in a couple of years, touring old songs without Chester would be too sad for everyone, would be like a funeral every evening. They need to go on with Chester in their hearts, it s not about forgetting him, it s about carrying on in the right way, for them and for us I ll support every decision they make
  20. This shows one more time that LP is an awesome band and awesome human beings
  21. Yeah they ll definitely return, I m glad they pointed that out one more time. It ll take the time they need, we'll be right here waiting
  22. Painful but completely understandable, going on stage as a 5 piece 3 months after your 18 year bandmate and frontman s death (considering the way he died in addition) is not easy at all i guess.
  23. MTM is really dark, I still struggle when I listen to Given Up... I just imagine Chester in his last moments of life..."tell me what the fuck is wrong with me?"
  24. I really think it s absurd complaining about the guests, I mean no offense to who was complaining but it s a tribute show, I just want to see a lot of people pay homage to my all time music hero, period.
  25. This show is gonna be awesome, seeing LP on stage without him will be, as Mike said on KROQ, a cathartic experience. They want to do it and fans want it too
×
×
  • Create New...