Jump to content

KeysToTheLinkinPark

Member
  • Posts

    675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KeysToTheLinkinPark

  1. It was only a matter of time when LP is going into this Genre, wasn't it? The song feels more powerful than Heavy.
  2. Man, he sounds amazing!
  3. What about CircusHalliGalli? Something like Metallica did for them.
  4. The AMG is there for like 6 seconds so I don't think it is too bad. If they use the car to drive around with it for the majority of the video it would concern me more.
  5. They should play the piano version of Pushing Me Away
  6. "Beautiful drums, those drums" "highly anticipated new album" - James Corden. Either they arranged that or he was drunk I like how people hate the electric drums and that LP never used them before and still call themselves "old LP fans". Right, it is not that LP used these drums for Faint and Figure 09 in both intros....People today..
  7. Overall a really great performance ! Powerful vocals by Chester. But did they autotune the very beginning?
  8. Please, don't take that comment at the end serious. You can see that they are clearly joking about the massive hate about Heavy. It is just another Troll-action by LP to make fun about the hate.
  9. So Kiiara will be with them for their promo shows
  10. That quote is from the LPA interview with Mike and they asked him about Sorry For Nów and it is most likely confirmed.
  11. Those songs had nothing to do with LP. Those songs were features for other artist on their record but not on LP's. Guys should not put these songs and this record together in one bag
  12. I completely agree with you. It will be a tough year for LP, but it will not stop them from playing the best shows ever !
  13. What drives me crazy is the fact that people calling them out for throwing away their real drums and their guitar but instead using these electronical drums. Like seriously, as if LP never used these E-Drums and almost no guitar before. But now they are getting hated for that, and these people now praise ATS as a masterpiece. I respect these opinons saying that they don't like this song and it is too poppy, but I think that with every opinion there should be some deep and good arguments. I believe that the main problem is the big contrast between THP and this song/album. If LP released Heavy right after Living Things, people would say that LP was on the way to make this poppy stuff and you could foresee the direction they will take. Also the interviews they did 3 years ago might be a big key for the hate they get.
  14. Like the singing he did in the acoustic version of Burn It Down, man, the bridge sounded so good
  15. Chester's singing is way better in opinon. I mean, look at his KOC shows, just amazing!
  16. After a few listens, I think that the sound of the music unfortunately fits in the theme of the record.
  17. I get your point, the live version sounded like a normal LP acoustic song. I rather see them play this version on Tour than the studio...it would bring the emotion of the song better to the crowd. Also, Chester doesn't sound so agonized at some parts.
  18. It is now under POP:Brandnew
  19. Otherwise, the record would be already out since last fall
  20. Of course, there are always songs, which will come together pretty short. Remember War from THP, they just wrote it in a couple of days. But there are always songs that are in the process from the beginning and then coming together at the very end. Whatever, I'm still curious who will tour with LP
  21. Feels a bit like the MTM-era, where LP was in the stuido for years and finally coming out with a song they started very early in the process and developed the song over a long period.
  22. You can watch the 6 clips, pull them together and make a song out of the Lyrics and the sound we already have. Would be cool if someone could make a full song based on the sound and Lyrics
  23. I remember...they streamed it on Itunes and then everybody uploaded the songs on YouTube and the rest ist history
  24. You are just impatient, because Guilty All The Same was released on March 6 and The Hunting Party on June 13.
×
×
  • Create New...