Jump to content

KeysToTheLinkinPark

Member
  • Posts

    675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KeysToTheLinkinPark

  1. That's defenitely going to happen. At what scale? I don't know. I can imagine LP will be a constant stadium level band in europe from now on. Perphaps not at the amount of shows but I can't see them playing arenas in germany ever again. Only if their schedule allowes them to come here at fall/winter...
  2. To be fair. There was a lot of nostalgia in this run. Nu-Metal was on a rise since 2023. Reported numbers underlined that. Nu-Metal/Rock from late 90s/early 2000s reached its 20 year peak when a lot of nostalgia hits and young teenagers from that time period now bring their kids to those shows. The crowd is much younger now. When LP played 9 arenas in Germany back in 2014, it was an pretty big tour for that kind of music. Now LP plays tons of stadium in germany and other Nu-Metal bands play like 6-7 big arenas in germay. Nu-Metal bands that played like 5-7k arenas 10 years ago. Papa Roach plans a big arena tour in germany. SOAD played 2 big concerts. Limp Bizkit, Korn and Deftones all gotten bigger than ever. Due to nostalgia and social media.
  3. US market is quite ambivalent for them. East-Coast/NorthEast was really strong (double header) while mid-west was unerwhelming. Canada was strong.
  4. Nope, the first and only time.
  5. Someone who screenrecorded the stream and uploaded it on YT
  6. I feel like there were a ton of technical issues in the opening. They had mic-issues as well here and there. At least it looked like it on the stream.
  7. Female screamers? Ok, Courtney is from another planet. But someone like Poppy is way weaker
  8. We were there before so perhaps this time it really happens
  9. OSC would work well after that intro. Especially with those guitars in that intro.
  10. I was there too and saw a lot of shocked faces after that long scream loool.
  11. It has been that way since 2024 with Emily and they had backing tracks when they were with Chester. Nothing new but still debatable. At least for some parts it seems pretty unnecessary. But for the harmonies on LITE, it seems fine. I mean, there is no way Dave and Joe actually contribute to those harmonies live. Those full come from backing tracks. Cause again. LP creates tracks where you need 10 Mikes, 10 Emily’s, etc.
  12. Step Up is still my favourite of off the HTEP. Groove, guitars, scratches and electronics. Perfect.
  13. Cause why would the bother what song you and I like or not like lol 🤣
  14. Re-watching the show again. The intro is probably the best thing LP have ever created when it comes to how they open a show.
  15. Damn the first 8 songs are fire. What a start into the set damn.
  16. That’s one hell of a comment section there lol.
  17. I don't really care for awards but I always found it quite interesting how other rock/metal artists are getting nominated of the past years and I'm like: "who the fuck is that, have not heard about it etc.". And every award show is a popularity show as well. It's not always about the "best" piece of music (which cannot even exist cause music is subjective) but about the popularity behind it. Yet LP never got too much attention there. It's like "Oh LP was on top of the World in 2007 with MTM". Yet they didn't even got an nomination for What I've Done (The album version, not the live version 3 years later lol). Yet I hope they win at least one of them. I would say TEM got the best chances even though Changes by Yungblud is bloddy strong. The mix between a good song like TEM and the huge popularity (700m stream lol) could lead to a win here.
  18. That looked pretty sold out tonight from what I saw on videos and pictures. Perhaps 95-98%.
  19. Finally got to watch more of the show. That was the best crowd next to the one in South Korea last year. Haven't seen people go that crazy on all kinds of songs.
  20. Nice, ending up twice is not bad 😂 I appeared once in the LPTV Episode for their european run in 2015 when I saw FM and LP in Berlin. Btw, the Ituit Dome is a sick arena. Those lightning effects fit perfectly!
  21. That might change now for future shows. With 2 sold out shows and a big festival appeareance. Perhaps they will come more frequently to spain in the future.
×
×
  • Create New...