Jump to content

Geki

Member
  • Posts

    10,298
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Geki

  1. My main issue with this is why would they include Blackbirds as a bonus track for the iTunes edition? I'd of rather had a b-side or a demo or a cool live track, something different. Besides, we all are allowed to have our own opinions, just because I don't like Blackbirds doesn't mean that you can't like it. I was just stating my own opinion...
  2. Blackbirds as a song sucks. IMO. I don't understand why they would include it as a bonus track for ATS?
  3. Favorite LP album? Minutes To Midnight Favorite LP song? What I've Done Favorite LP lyrics? Valentine's Day Favorite Hybrid Theory song? Papercut Favorite Meteora song? Faint Favorite Minutes to Midnight Song? What I've Done Favorite Live CD? LPU 5.0 Least Favorite LP album? Meteora Least Favorite LP song? Nobody's Listening Least Favorite LP lyrics? Numb Least Favorite Hybrid Theory song? Forgotten Least Favorite Meteora song? Nobody's Listening Least Favorite Minutes to Midnight song? In Between
  4. Definitely Berlin 2007, hands down.
  5. I like the winning remix. I wasn't really following the whole contest thing but I guess this is one of the best that I've heard. I just want to hear the album version!
  6. I didn't get an email yet...so it's most likely not out. I don't understand how it hasn't leaked at all yet anyways. Damn. Mad long wait.
  7. People that care if an artist swears on their albums annoy me. People that care if an artist doesn't swear on their album annoy me. I feel an artist should be able to express however they feel without being judged in that respect. Personally, I like LP's swearing. So I'm happy.
  8. I'm thinking Jornada Del Muerto may be some kind of weird interlude or something...idk why. And Robot Boy and the two other instrumentals songs probably.
  9. I wouldn't have been a fan of LP today if they didn't change for MTM. Hybrid Theory Part 3 would have ruined the band's whole career, and I know for a fact I would no longer be a fan, as well as tons of other fans everywhere. I have a strong feeling that A Thousand Suns will be their best work to date. I've been a LP fan since early 2002 and I have followed every single release since then. I wasn't this excited for Meteora, Live In Texas, Collision Course, Minutes To Midnight or Road To Revolution.
  10. I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO PLAY THE WHOLE ALBUM LIVE! 15 songs and then another 6 of old material. They wouldn't have to play all the boring ass shit from Meteora and Hybrid Theory anymore. It could be this 1. The Requiem 2. The Radiance 3. Burning In The Skies 4. Empty Spaces 5. When They Come For Me 6. Robot Boy 7. Jornada Del Muerto 8. Waiting For The End 9. Blackout 10. Wretches And Kings 11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love 12. Iridescent 13. Fallout 14. The Catalyst 15. The Messenger 16. What I've Done 17. From The Inside 18. Somewhere I Belong 19. Given Up 20. Faint 21. One Step Closer
  11. What kind of drugs was Chester doing in 2005-2006?
  12. I agree. Having The Catalyst Remix on DTD2 would be a much better idea than having be a best buy bonus track or whatever they're doing with it...who knows. I'm still hoping and praying for a studio version of DBS's cover of 20 Eyes on this but I know it will never happen...
  13. For some odd reason, I'm the most excited for 'Burning In The Skies'. It sounds like a really cool song, the title appeals to me.
  14. I'm sure? Not at all. I was just saying that generally on albums, the first batch of songs are usually becomes singles and what not. LP isn't always the most unique band when it comes to live sets, so I'm assuming they'll only be playing The Catalyst and potential singles for the first tour in support of A Thousand Suns.
  15. Ew. I hope not another 'Not Alone' type song. It gets old. Why are they doing another Download To Donate? This means we're gonna have to hear about it for like two weeks and it's going to ruin the hype of The Catalyst and ATS.
  16. The more I listen to the clips, the more I become excited for the single. It sounds so good...I think I'm more excited for The Catalyst than I was for Somewhere I Belong and What I've Done! I can't fucking wait for the full version of The Catalyst as well as the album. I'm glad the single isn't very radio friendly either, LP will get props for this album by a lot of people.
  17. Can somebody rip the KROQ and Medal Of Honor clips to mp3??? Please.
  18. Generally, the first three songs off of albums appeal to the masses, because artists want the album to draw you in so you'll want to listen to the whole CD. I'm guessing The Requiem, The Radiance and Burning In The Skies will all be in the set. I don't know what songs they'll be playing off of ATS, but I'm sure those 3 and The Catalyst will all definitely be played. And then the singles from HT, Meteora and MTM. Which is 13 songs from the last 3 albums.
  19. The day the album becomes available in mp3, or if leaks before that, everyone is gonna hate the album. Mark my words. It won't sound enough like pre-Hybrid Theory for the majority of the fans. LOL.
  20. I love the artwork...it's so much different than any previous artwork for LP releases...but that's why I love it so much.
  21. I want the shirt too...it looks sick. If I get another 30, I'll buy it too.
  22. I bet New Divide (Live) is the one offered on Google Music last year. It's not a bad performance...and besides, it's not like they have any live material from ATS they could release as a bonus track yet.
  23. All of these titles seem so deep and a lot of them seem dark...I guarantee some of these tracks will be heavier.
  24. I just ordered the Deluxe Fan Edition Box Set...I can't fucking wait for the hardcover book and DVD...
  25. 15 songs? Hell yeah. The names are a bit weird but I like them. I can't wait for this album.
×
×
  • Create New...