Meet Lorenzo!

hahninator

Yesterday in an LPU chat, Adam announced his successor that will run the LPU, be the marketing assistant for Linkin Park and be our new favorite person. In a Twitter post shortly after the chat, Adam said:

"I'm SO proud/excited to announce that @lorenzoerr is taking over my LPU position. Follow him, welcome him, be nice. He's awesome."

You can find Lorenzo Errico here on Twitter. He already has experience with the LPU, as he has interned with Adam before. Lorenzo also was at the LPU Summit in Camden last August, so some of you already had the chance to meet him and say hello at the various activities we were involved in that day (lunch at Hard Rock, the MFR tree planting activity, or at the Music For Relief booth when he stopped by). He is already getting involved and said both "thank you #LPU for the warm welcome. I am super happy to be here an be a part of your world." and in one reply said "super excited! lots in the works ; )"

Lorenzo has been an LPU member since 3.0, longer than almost all staff here at LPLive. Wow! He also promised to stop by the LPU chats sometimes and participate, so look forward to that. We are very excited for what he's going to be doing with Linkin Park and the LPU.

Welcome Lorenzo!

Thank you LPL !

Yesterday in an LPU chat, Adam announced his successor that will run the LPU, be the marketing assistant for Linkin Park and be our new favorite person. In a Twitter post shortly after the chat, Adam said:

"I'm SO proud/excited to announce that @lorenzoerr is taking over my LPU position. Follow him, welcome him, be nice. He's awesome."

You can find Lorenzo Errico here on Twitter. He already has experience with the LPU, as he has interned with Adam before. Lorenzo also was at the LPU Summit in Camden last August, so some of you already had the chance to meet him and say hello at the various activities we were involved in that day (lunch at Hard Rock, the MFR tree planting activity, or at the Music For Relief booth when he stopped by). He is already getting involved and said both "thank you #LPU for the warm welcome. I am super happy to be here an be a part of your world." and in one reply said "super excited! lots in the works ; )"

Lorenzo has been an LPU member since 3.0, longer than almost all staff here at LPLive. Wow! He also promised to stop by the LPU chats sometimes and participate, so look forward to that. We are very excited for what he's going to be doing with Linkin Park and the LPU.

Welcome Lorenzo!