Songs LP Rehearsed But Never Played

RogueSoul

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's by year now - We're getting fucked this year lol

EDIT: Cleaned it up A LOT - looks a lot better now + it's easier to read.

Something that I'll put up for debate, should Blackout and BITS be put as rehearsed but not played? The band just brought them out randomly in the middle of the Australian 2010 show, so they were probably rehearsed at some point prior, maybe before they hit South America/Europe?

The show where the fans said they heard QWERTY, I bet Pez or Mikey could elaborate on that one. That was apparently when BITS and Blackout were both soundchecked in full so it's possible Phoenix was just fucking around in between songs or something, so I don't think we should count it unless one of them says the full song was played.

It's by year now - We're getting fucked this year lol

EDIT: Cleaned it up A LOT - looks a lot better now + it's easier to read.

Something that I'll put up for debate, should Blackout and BITS be put as rehearsed but not played? The band just brought them out randomly in the middle of the Australian 2010 show, so they were probably rehearsed at some point prior, maybe before they hit South America/Europe?

Sorry for being so late to the party for this one. I didn't get to attend any soundchecks like Mikey did. I although did camp outside Newcastle Entertainment Centre from 12pm on show day and heard Blackout, Wretches and POA being rehearsed. Can't confirm if it was by the band or the techs tho.

I remember the P5HNG samples being played, but i just think some technician was just playing them to check the sound, not for the band to actually rehearse them. BTW Mike just can't handle NRL live, that's why it wasnt played in full the 2011 BIO+NRL performances were unique and awful.

Yes, for example you can check out the video source from this show, 2007.05.19 Irvine, CA United States Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. Before the show starts you can hear samples from different songs like P5HNG and so on. I think in the past Joe has samples from all the songs, till the gear was completly/dramatically changed in 2010.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...