If you could travel back in time to a show

[AndOne]

If you had a time machine right now and you could travel back in time to watch ONE show

which one would you pick?

and why?

Rules:

Pick only one show. You can only travel to this show but you can't stay for more shows after that, you are not stuck there.

I'll start:

Show: Tokyo 2006

Why: No doubt the Japan 2006 shows were epic as hell, cause they premiered QWERTY and played Reading My Eyes and the setlist was just epic. I still get goosebumps when Mike says "this is a new song" and QWERTY kicks in.

Rules:

Pick only one show. You can only travel to this show but you can't stay for more shows after that, you are not stuck there.

:lol:

---

i want to travel to one of the Xero shows, to see how the band played as very new band, with some weird raw and rare songs.

of course i'll take with me any Video Camera.

Edited by Skipees

Some PR:2002 show, because of the epic setlist - Step Up, My December, Its Going Down, My Own Summer....

I would say Fairfax, VA 12.02.2002 :)

And of course I would try to record this show, so that we have a video source from PR:2002 :D

Edited by LPngdf

The show they played at Docklands supporting Deftones.

Hybrid Theory era Linkin Park and White Pony era Deftones... this is what time travel should be invented for.

This too. I wish LP supported Deftones during the Diamond Eyes era...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...