Win A Visit To See Linkin Park In The Studio

lakersfan13

Omaze.com has a new contest that allows a winner to visit Linkin Park in the studio this summer. This goes along with the speculation that the band has completed or almost completed work on the score and soundtrack for The Mall and will soon or have recently moved on to work on their followup album to LIVING THINGS.

Posted Image

The winner receives...

- You +1 will get VIP access to a live recording session and the chance to win a rare autographed poster or drum head

- Airfare & hotel included

- Every entry helps provide necessary services for children and their families recovering from Hurricane Sandy

The contest closes on May 31 and the winner is chosen at random. Good luck!

I'm guessing LP will release a new album in early to mid 2014, maybe a summer US tour as well. I would enter this, but I don't have a credit card, and I bet I will lose because I never win anything. This is too much of a dream come true to actually happen for me.

Nah, it says

What You'll Do: You and a friend are flying to LA to spend an hour in the recording studio with Linkin Park while they record their next album

What You'll Learn: Hear material the band is working on during a session for their next album

They never played live shows in their studio.

Wish this contest was more random, seems like it just goes to whoever donates the most money.

Exactly, so whoever is rich and donates tons of money will get this. That's all it's about is making money, like everything in the world.

It's still donations for a good cause, not "making money". Don't forget they still pay for the flight and hotel, even international. They sure don't want to make a loss from it lol.

You can also enter by not donating, I tried that and it seemed such a pain in the ass that I'd rather just donate lol.

There have been several sweeptakes in the past that used this system.

It's still donations for a good cause, not "making money". Don't forget they still pay for the flight and hotel, even international. They sure don't want to make a loss from it lol.

You can also enter by not donating, I tried that and it seemed such a pain in the ass that I'd rather just donate lol.

There have been several sweeptakes in the past that used this system.

Music For Relief is always a good cause. I didn't read all the details about this. But yeah, I would rather just donate than deal with the process of not donating. Lol.

Wish this contest was more random, seems like it just goes to whoever donates the most money.

"How to Enter: Visit omaze.com and buy one or more tickets, and/or utilize our free alternative method of entry (see official rules for details). Each ticket represents an individual entry into the sweepstakes. Winners are chosen through a process of random selection. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held."

"How to Enter: Visit omaze.com and buy one or more tickets, and/or utilize our free alternative method of entry (see official rules for details). Each ticket represents an individual entry into the sweepstakes. Winners are chosen through a process of random selection. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held."

Well yes, so whoever has the money to put in a big amount of entries has the best chances. The others who can't really afford to shell out money, even though it's for a good cause, aren't going to have to best chances to win.

i can imagine you force them to give you all the MTM demos :lol:.

Haha, if I told them that, Mike would just kick me out of the studio and I would miss out on both opportunities. That would be epic though. I'd get the whole harddrive they used during the making of MTM with every seed/demo/etc on it. I'd share it with you guys. Lol.