Official Linkin Park VK page

SergSlim

Linkin Park has an official VKontakte page now.

VKontakte is a social network mainly used in CIS countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc.).

Here's what was posted on Linkin Park's Facebook page:

"We're now on VK. Follow us at http://vk.com/linkinpark."

Interesting thing about this post is that it is visible only for people who have their Facebook language set to Russian.

Posted Image

There are already 22 music videos uploaded, and interesting note about them is that they are all (except FRGT/10) available in 720p HD, even the older ones, though they are probably upconverted...

Don't forget that we also have our own page at vk.com

You should read the whole news post, and not only part of it :)

Sorry, I use VK so wtf with info only for Russian fans? :P There have been some messages in different languages in the past but such news about official VK profile should be visible for all I think..

Sorry, I use VK so wtf with info only for Russian fans? :P There have been some messages in different languages in the past but such news about official VK profile should be visible for all I think..

I don't think so.. No one in the rest of the world uses VK so why bother about them?

I agree, and I already commented about it under that post.

I'm using English language on Facebook, and was like WTF people are talking about... Where did they get it? Asked one dude, and he gave me a link, which did not work for me... I thought it was a joke.

I also think that it should be visible for all people on Facebook. For example VK.com is really popular in Ukraine, but this news post is not visible for people who use facebook in ukrainian language.