Five Months Off

hahninator

IF the ROCK 'N HEIM rumor is true, -other than the fact that I'm totally going!!- PUKKELPOP festival (Belgium) MIGHT be a a possible tour date as well (just saying :) )

Although LP hasn't been 'officially rumored' for PKP yet, both festivals are around the exact same time (RNH 16-18/8, PKP 15-17/8) and have a similar line up!

Pukkelpop has announced their bands yesterday (a whole bunch though): http://www.pukkelpop.be/en/

I just hope it will appear on the rumor pages and we'll get some European updates/confirmations soon :)

(I'm not keeping my hopes up for PKP too high though, since Belgium -2001/2011- isn't exactly a popular country to the band lol)

I knew I'd regret not going to their last 2011 tour! (couldnt have done one of the dates anyway as it clashed) But if it means them working on a new album sooner, by all means I'll wait a bit longer! :lol:

Although the whole planning of the tour was shit, I think it's really great that they brought back With You, Runaway, APFMH and even QWERTY. Not everything was negative.

you have both said exactly what I was about to say! :P

yeah, I'm a little disappointed, but some other fans (in places the band has never been before) got to hear some king-size sets, it's not all bad in terms of good songs in well-deserved places. we're all just jealous :lol:

I don't want them to play Rock'n'heim. I already want to go there and if Linkin Park would play there I have to go :-D But sadly I can't afford it :(

is it possible to volunteer for work on Rock 'N Heim? I've done that in the past and you can often pick a times that'll let you get to see the bands you're interested in, it's a bit harder for bigger, corporate festivals, but it might be worth looking into if you cant afford the ticket

is it possible to volunteer for work on Rock 'N Heim? I've done that in the past and you can often pick a times that'll let you get to see the bands you're interested in, it's a bit harder for bigger, corporate festivals, but it might be worth looking into if you cant afford the ticket

yeah but there are a lot of acts I'd like to see and it is a 3-day festival. even if I could volunteer there I still had to pay the trainride and I don't want to go there to volunteer and walk around the whole time just to see other acts (wouldn't be fair in my oppinion)

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the fact they're working on a new song/score.

I'm all in for a new LP album. Plus Chester said They're shooting to release an new album every 18 months. That's why they're shortening they're touring cycle.

*Off topic*

I am wondering who's going to produce the new album. Something tells me Rick Rubin might produce it again due the great Chemistry with the band.

I am wondering who's going to produce the new album. Something tells me Rick Rubin might produce it again due the great Chemistry with the band.

my money's on Rubin again. they work with him a lot, but each album still manages to sound different each time, which is pretty cool.

I want LP to continue working with Rick Rubin. They probably will. Mike would be a good producer but I don't think he feels comfortable enough yet to do it alone. LP is still a mega huge band. I think once their huge popularity dies down a bit (a couple more albums), Mike will start producing himself. I mean, he did produce Reanimation, which was epic.