QWERTY bridge lyrics

hahninator

I know some people wanted this and when Astat asked me for it today, I finally remembered to upload my video haha.

Video description:

The controversial bridge lyrics to QWERTY by Linkin Park, straight from Chester.

Since LP had incorporated part of QWERTY into the bridge of VICTIMIZED starting at the Bristow rehearsal (8/12/12), we wanted to know the exact lyrics to the bridge of QWERTY. We asked Chester at the Camden, NJ LPU Summit (8/17/12) and he said it's funny that the fans don't know it seeing as the song was from 2006. Well, we forget to video it and later couldn't agree on exactly what he said, so luckily we had a M&G at the next LP show in Alpharetta, GA (8/19/12) so we remembered to get it this time as he was laughing that we had already forgotten it!

Lyrics:

"You're faking, you're mistaken

If you think that you can climb out of this hole

Forsaking what we take when

All our lies come from the power of control"

Actually before LT came out and they redid the website I promise you it was on there. They had lyrics to everything, even LPU releases. No idea why they removed it, but LPU songs were there as Geki said. I didn't know these QWERTY lyrics differed from those though.

Actually before LT came out and they redid the website I promise you it was on there. They had lyrics to everything, even LPU releases. No idea why they removed it, but LPU songs were there as Geki said. I didn't know these QWERTY lyrics differed from those though.

You're kinda right - just looked through the archived pages. They had Songs From the Underground on there at one point (it's not there anymore), which is where the QWERTY lyrics were: http://web.archive.org/web/20120107044718/...the-underground

And yeah, totally wrong lyrics on there, lol.

*Edit* They had LPUX on there at one point too: http://web.archive.org/web/20111206183504/...round-x-demos-1

Edited by Astat

I got these lyrics the first time I listened to the song back in 2006. I didn't realize they were supposedly hard to understand. lol

Yeah, for ages we all thought the last line was: "Analysing by the power of your soul!" or something stupid :lol: