Possibility of 2013 US Tour?

lakersfan13

I was actually looking to see if No Doubt released their 2013 US Tour dates, when I found this article. It was a very minor mention and doesn't confirm anything, but it is specifically talking about US tours and contains a quote from an agent for Linkin Park.

Anyways, I thought this was worth sharing.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tay...season-20121106

I'd say a 2013 U.S. tour is more of an inevitability than a possibility. :lol: Nothing's been announced, but it's pretty well-known that the band's Living Things touring plans extend through most of 2013.

I agree but I think it's nice to see some reference to it in print, and not just fan knowledge.

man,U.S is boring,except MSG....They should visit china again,INDIA,Dubai etc...I dn even listen to their shows from U.S,So boring crowds

It's not boring to the hundreds of thousands of fans that have been waiting for a real US tour. The vast majority of us don't give a shit about what the crowd's like, we want to see one of our favorite bands in concert.

man,U.S is boring,except MSG....They should visit china again,INDIA,Dubai etc...I dn even listen to their shows from U.S,So boring crowds

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.

How do we know the Indian crowrds wont suck? &Have you even HEARD Set B in Camden on the DSP?!?

Edited by Soul

I think US shows are always some of the best. I love Europe and Asian crowds, too. I like all LP crowds. Just because isn't as loud as another doesn't mean that the show isn't good. I've been to MSG to see LP and I've also been to 13 other US shows for LP and MSG was not the best one at all.

reposting for truth.

the DSP is a by-product, not the product

I've been to so many shows that were way better and sounded totally different than the DSP did. Truth. It's all about the mixing and shit like that. Listen to MSG 2011 Fuse broadcast and listen to the MSG 2011 DSP. Way different. Being at the actual show sounded different than both.

Edited by Geki

3 out of 10 shows from U.S are good .Dallas,camden,MSG & just 2/3 more venues get a good crowd,& by the way,why are you all killing me?is my comment the main post? come on :/

Are you suggesting the band tour solely to produce exciting DSPs for the people who don't go to their shows?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

3 out of 10 shows from U.S are good .Dallas,camden,MSG & just 2/3 more venues get a good crowd,& by the way,why are you all killing me?is my comment the main post? come on :/

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to a DSP is one thing, but being there is another like Geki said. You really can't say what show was good or not by listening to it on the Internet.

&What's funny about that? It's the truest statement on this thread.

I'm sorry to that I talked against the U.S crowd,there is a nice way to talk also.I was comparing them with other crowds, U.S crowd can't beat JAPANESE crowd,they're show rockers ..I don't have every single DSP,because listening to every DSP isn't life,I've many other things to do in life also .

Talking about show isn't good is a useless thing,LP is a professional LIVE performer,they rock every show from the depth of their hearts.I was talking about "LAME" crowd

I would say the loudness of a crowd doesn't specify how good a crowd is. Without videos that's hard to tell anyway, since how loud a crowd really is depends on a lot of things, the size of the crowd, the venue and how loud it is in the mix.

Foreign shows like Brazil, South Africa are/seem a lot better because people don't get to see the band very often and get extra nuts because of that fact.

I have both been to european and american shows and I have to admit the america crowds are not as "lame" as I expected them to be. People sing loud everywhere. When you look at older shows people went a lot more crazy back then. The shows were heavier, people have grown up since the old days, and more are busy taking photos and videos now.

Does anyone really listen to a certain DSP because the crowd is great? I don't. I listen to the shows that have special songs, great performances or just because I've been to the show. They are a professional band, the crowd doesn't add much to their actual performance.

I don't understand the appeal of listening to tons of shows anyway. I only have copies of shows I've been to, which, in the case of LP, is exactly one.

Video of any given show, however, is a completely different matter.

I used to only listen to the shows that I attended. But I recently have acquired every single DSP, and I have yet to listen to a good majority of them. They're cool to have, but I usually only listen to shows I was either at or shows that have special performances and stuff like that.