The real reason of why the band used to talk alot in their shows

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

Because they had to LOL

Over the years, how has your live show evolved?

We put a lot of work into our live show. In the beginning we only had one album that was less than 40 minutes long, and within the first nine months we were expected to play headline sets. Can you imagine? You’re expecting a band to play at least 60 minutes, and we didn’t even have 45.

What did you do?

We occasionally played a cover. We occasionally dicked around and made our songs longer. We talked a lot in between songs. Now we have the opposite problem, where we’ve got so many songs and it’s like how do we work it all into the set and make it interesting and keep the flow really nicely. These new sets are some of the most high-energy sets that we’ve played in like seven years.

and by the way, Mike is really excited to play 'Until It Breaks' soon

Pretty cool interview

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/09/inter...n-park-fan-base

Edited by LINKINJOZE

Yeah,when they talk I love it.Especially when chester says "Thankyou very much" after any song,crowd gives response,& I love it,I like both guys talking while playing songs,the best was "Bleed it out" projekt revolution Milton keynes 2008,& at intex osaka 2011,chester screamed 'osakaaa",then at that moment crowd's response was awesome.

I'm waiting to hear brad's vocals live,I'd be awesome if they play it in future

...Why do people always debate which songs from a new album "have no chance" of being played live when the touring cycle for said album still has close to a year left? :lol:

If they can pull off all but one song from A Thousand Suns live, they can pull off Living Things live. I'm pretty confident the whole album's going to be played at SOME point.

...Why do people always debate which songs from a new album "have no chance" of being played live when the touring cycle for said album still has close to a year left? :lol:

If they can pull off all but one song from A Thousand Suns live, they can pull off Living Things live. I'm pretty confident the whole album's going to be played at SOME point.

You think Skin To Bone will honestly be played live?

That's not even a real reason, they are just lazy!

Thanks that someone says this. Absolutely THIS. No excuse for no entertaining crowd, there would be at least more than 50% more people jumping up and down during One Step Closer or With You for example if they animated the crowd more. That was the reason why the crowd at Rock Am Ring was not that great either. This and the fact that most people were there for Die Toten Hosen in total doesn't make me surprised about it afterwards.

Edited by sckofelng

Thanks that someone says this. Absolutely THIS. No excuse for no entertaining crowd, there would be at least more than 50% more people jumping up and down during One Step Closer or With You for example if they animated the crowd more. That was the reason why the crowd at Rock Am Ring was not that great either. This and the fact that most people were there for Die Toten Hosen in total doesn't make me surprised about it afterwards.

I don't think that people don't jump around because the band isn't telling them to do so... lol

US crowds are shit anyways, that's known for awhile now! I was much more talking about the European crowds... best example Rock Am Ring / Berlin / Maxidrom / St. Petersburg this year! Lisboa was a great audience in general, that's why LP didnt have to talk that much, but if they did, everyone, and I mean everyone in the first barricade wouldve jumped the fuck up during Runaway.

US crowds are shit anyways, that's known for awhile now! I was much more talking about the European crowds... best example Rock Am Ring / Berlin / Maxidrom / St. Petersburg this year! Lisboa was a great audience in general, that's why LP didnt have to talk that much, but if they did, everyone, and I mean everyone in the first barricade wouldve jumped the fuck up during Runaway.

I really don't think so. People just standing around, holding their phones up, and record most of the show. Do you really except them to be like "oh my god, he just told me to jump around. I should better put my phone away and do this!". If people want to have a great time and go crazy, they'll do it no matter what the band is saying.