Bleed It Out/Sabotage

RogueSoul

If they're going to change the bridge, it will be from the 2013 and later.

you never know, I think they'll play it in Aus/NZ. and potentially any UK/Euro headline dates next year

my reasoning is that I think it'll be played in each country that hasn't heard it yet (if that makes sense) I know it's now "old hat" for us who follow the setlistss, but I think they'll make it a tribute acroos the world.

It will be kept this year yet I bet, they might change it up next Europe/US tour... my personal wish might be the band stopping BIO like they do now before Sabotage and then playing part of a rarity (maybe It's Goin' Down chorus!) and then going back to BIO

Edited by sckofelng

LP should perform BIO studio version and then add in a few more songs from the new album, instead of always having it be extended. I am so bored of BIO at this point that I honestly wouldn't mind if they dropped the song completely in favor of other tracks.

LP should perform BIO studio version and then add in a few more songs from the new album, instead of always having it be extended. I am so bored of BIO at this point that I honestly wouldn't mind if they dropped the song completely in favor of other tracks.

I'm not getting bored of BIO,it gives an energy into the last part of the show,without this song,ending will not be a kickass

The extended versions is the best thing that ever happened to this song. The studio version is just too damn short. I saw the studio version being played twice and I'd prefer any extended version over this any time.

i've seen Sabotage twice if i see it again i wouldnt mind but

i would like to see something new, but Chaz said they play it all the summer so i assume that it will say good bye soon.

I'm hoping for the 2013 version with the 15 minutes of stand-up comedy.

But in all seriousness, I still love the Sabotage bridge, it remains one of the highlights of the show to me, but I realize that it's a little past the moment now to be a tribute.

I think they should add in APFMH back again but ONLY in sets where APFMH isn't already played in full. Other than that, bring on NRL again or even Across the Line!!

People saying Sabotage should go should reevaluate what they just said lol. Sabotage is the best thing to happen to BIO besides the APFMH bridge, MAN the BITS/APFMH bridge combo I saw (yes both at once) in 2011 was NASTY. But Sabotage is amazing, keep it all day long.

BIO -> Sabotage bridge -> BITS/APFMH bridge -> slow->fast outro jam, then next song APFMH. Perfect.