28.08.2012 - Woodlands, TX, C.W.M. Pavilion

The twelfth show of the 2012 Honda Civic Tour with the epic lineup of Linkin Park, Incubus and MUTEMATH falls in Woodlands, Texas at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on the 28th.

Being pretty close to Houston, this is a venue the band surprisingly hasn't frequented a lot over the years. I'll save you a history of all the shows they've played in Houston until they hit the city on an arena tour again in the future so here are the times the band has played at this venue before: Buzzfest in April 2001 (w/ Train, Orgy, The Offspring and more) sandwiched between a show in Boston and one in MIAMI (show page here), Projekt Revolution 2004 (show page here), Projekt Revolution 2007 (show page here) which was the only sold out show on that tour, and the last show of Projekt Revolution 2008 (show page here). This would be Linkin Park's fifth show at the venue.

At the last show in Dallas, LP surprised us again by changing up the setlist yet again by moving the order around for a few songs mid-set and also dropping 'Lying From You' and bringing in 'IN MY REMAINS', which is now in two setlists. Since the beginning of the tour, 'Lying From You' has been added to US Set C in full (now dropped for 'IN MY REMAINS') and been removed from US Set A (the 'Lying From You'/'Papercut' mashup was dropped in favor of just keeping 'Papercut' in the encore of that set)...interesting. So now the song is only in US Set B, in the encore in the mashup with 'Papercut'.

Here's a video of 'Hunger Strike' from the 2008 Woodlands show, which is dedicated to the wishful thinking we all share of Chester coming out to join Incubus on a song sometime on this tour and/or Brandon coming out on a Linkin Park song to lend his vocals. There are less than ten chances left on this tour for that to happen.... What do you all think - will any collaborations happen on this tour?

For the Woodlands show, attendees can be extra happy to know they're most likely getting US Set B if the setlist rotation continues like it has, which opens with 'A Place For My Head' and was last played in Tinley Park a few days ago (show page here). You lucky, lucky fans! Who's headed to the show? Anyone get lucky enough to score an LPU M&G?

After this show, the band has an off day before playing in Englewood, CO on the 30th and then heads to Canada for three shows (two festivals and an arena show) before ending the tour with a show in Washington and three in California. For the full 2012 tour schedule including setlists from past shows and upcoming tour dates, click here.

SETLIST:

01. A Place For My Head (Long Intro; Ext. Outro)

02. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

03. New Divide

04. With You (2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)

05. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

06. IN MY REMAINS

07. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

08. Points Of Authority

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)

11. Breaking The Habit

12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

13. The Catalyst

14. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)

15. Numb

16. What I've Done

17. BURN IT DOWN

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------------

20. TINFOIL

21. Faint (Ext. Outro)

22. Lying From You / Papercut

23. One Step Closer( Ext. Outro)

'Empty Spaces' and 'When They Come For Me' were dropped for 'IN MY REMAINS', which is now in all three setlists. 'Empty Spaces' and 'When They Come For Me' remain in US Set C.

9/1 EDIT: Setlist corrected thanks to lpfmfan.

I am so ready for tonight! I'm in the M&G, gonna have the guys sign my copy of M2M.

When I was watching the weather forecast on the news last night, the radar projected rain in the Woodlands area. Which would make for quite an interesting night for those that will be on the lawn, like me.

AT PR04, although I was in a reserve seat, I remember seeing on the center section of the lawn people sliding down a mudslide that had been carved down the middle because it had rained earlier in the day haha

So jealous of everyone going to this show. The Woodlands is one of my favorite venues. Clean, efficient, GREAT sound on lawn, and good screens. Enjoy it guys! And try to find some shade!

Best amphitheatre I've ever been to for sure. So awesome. 10 Years destroyed the side stage there last October.

lol Soul I'd stop if I were you or they might keep looking at your posts and changing it mid show on purpose just to fuck with you :P

Best amphitheatre I've ever been to for sure. So awesome. 10 Years destroyed the side stage there last October.

lol Soul I'd stop if I were you or they might keep looking at your posts and changing it mid show on purpose just to fuck with you :P

Maybe I should keep doing it so we get different sets all the time. Keep things fresh lol.

LETS SEE THEM FUCK WITH ME THIS TIME.

SETLIST:

• A Place For My Head (2012 Intro; 2012 Ext. Outro)
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • New Divide
  • With You (2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • Empty Spaces (w/ Megaphone)
  • When They Come For Me
  • VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
  • LIES GREED MISERY
  • Points of Authority
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro; Wall of Noise Outro)
  • Breaking The Habit
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
  • The Catalyst
  • LOST IN THE ECHO (Ext. Intro)
  • Numb (Numb/Encore Tease Outro)
  • What I've Done
  • BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End (w/ Pushing Me Away Guitar)
  • Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage' w/ Joe Samples)

• TINFOIL
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • Lying From You / Papercut
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.

Other Notes:

-

LETS SEE THEM FUCK WITH ME THIS TIME.

SETLIST:

• A Place For My Head (2012 Intro; 2012 Ext. Outro)
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • New Divide
  • With You (2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • Empty Spaces (w/ Megaphone)
  • When They Come For Me
  • VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
  • LIES GREED MISERY
  • Points of Authority
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro; Wall of Noise Outro)
  • Breaking The Habit
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
  • The Catalyst
  • LOST IN THE ECHO (Ext. Intro)
  • Numb (Numb/Encore Tease Outro)
  • What I've Done
  • BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End (w/ Pushing Me Away Guitar)
  • Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage' w/ Joe Samples)

• TINFOIL
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • Lying From You / Papercut
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.

Other Notes:

-

They did In My Remains again xD

Not sure where in the Set, but they did it.

Just got home from the show....and wow, awesome as always! Especially the pyro :D

The traffic I was in was a nightmare...from where I live, it took me a lot longer than it normally does to get to the pavilion; I didn't pull into the Woodlands Mall parking lot until 6:45 and get into the pavilion until 7:20, when Incubus was just getting ready to begin.

Because of the traffic, I was concerned I wouldn't make the M&G, which was amazing too, the way it was shaken up; we all stood in one long line against a curb by the area where the performer's dressing rooms are, and all the guys came out one by one, went to each person in the line individually to say hi and sign; i.e., no going down a table! I commented Chester on his mohawk haha and asked Brad for confirmation that the setlist was indeed going to be the one that started with APFMH. He said yes, because "[he] wrote the fucking e-mail" haha who else was in it with me?

I believe In My Remains was after Somewhere I Belong...

And now it is time for me to take a shower as I smell of beer, sweat, and smoke and am without full voice too and then call it a night....

Edited by LinkinPark78

Ana from MSC said that In My Remains was played after SIB apparently, not 100% sure

EDIT:

@lpfmfan

@WaK_Website @lplive pretty sure! WTCFM was NOT played and I remember that from Camden!

So, WTCFM was dropped and IMR was added in his place.

Edited by maik_gianino

I believe In My Remains was after Somewhere I Belong...

Ana from MSC said that In My Remains was played after SIB apparently, not 100% sure

So, WTCFM was dropped and IMR was added in his place.

If that's all true we get this set:

Setlist:

01. A Place For My Head

02. Given Up

03. New Divide

04. With You

05. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

06. Somewhere I Belong

07. IN MY REMAINS

08. LIES GREED MISERY

09. Points Of Authority

10. Waiting For The End

11. Breaking The Habit

12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

13. The Catalyst

14. LOST IN THE ECHO

15. Numb

16. What I've Done

17. BURN IT DOWN

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out

-----------------------------------------------

20. TINFOIL

21. Faint

22. Lying From You / Papercut

23. One Step Closer

Edited by Sucre06

now it´s a ....."sadlist" ... no setlist XD with WTCFM was that perfect now.. only ok ;)

I like IMR live a lot but ES/WTCFM are just epic. That really made Set B a highlight w/ WTCFM and POA in the same set, just filthy shit there lol. Not the best change at least for me but they're changing it up I guess.