28.08.2012 - Woodlands, TX, C.W.M. Pavilion

The show was epic, everything went off without a hitch. I think that was my favorite setlist they've ever performed. So glad we got 6 tracks from Living Things!

I'm pretty sure that their timetable is pretty strict since it's a co-headlining tour. so yes. I think so.

I like the mash-up of LFY and Papercut only because I think LFY is a boring song. I love Papercut, though. I'm not much of a Meteora fan.

I like it because it's different. We had Papercut and LFY in full for years, why not do something cool. Obviously the crowd likes it because the place went OFF in Camden. So badass, never seen a crowd explode like that for LFY ever. Mike said GET THE FUCK UP and the crowd literally went nuts.

I personally agree with In My Remains over WTCFM, as they did do the latter the whole of the last tour.

But hey that's just me.

WTCFM is a cool live song, but I definitely prefer IMR over it. I love the way IMR sounds live, I think it is better than most songs pull off live. I got to see IMR and WTCFM both on this tour, so I'm not in that situation of having either or, but still.

The setlist on the first post is incorrect, just a few minor changes, the order is slightly different. IMR didn't just replace WTCFM, here's the correct setlist:

01. A Place For My Head (w/ Set INTRO)

02. Given Up (end on F)

03. New Divide

04. With You (w/ Scratch Intro)

05. Somewhere I Belong (w/ Intro)

06. IN MY REMAINS

07. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

08. Points of Authority

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Waiting For The End (UNTIL IT BREAKS intro; extended outro)

11. Breaking The Habit

12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

13. The Catalyst

14. LOST IN THE ECHO

15. Numb

16. What I've Done

17. BURN IT DOWN

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out w/ Sabotage

------------------------------------

20. TINFOIL Intro

21. Faint

22. Lying From You + Papercut Mashup

23. One Step Closer

Was so glad to get to see WTCFM in Camden and then IMR in Houston :D

From the show..few things I remember:

Mike thanked everyone who helped him sing 'like an army, falling one by one by one' after IMR was over.

Brad Delson toasted to us before VICTIMIZED / QWERTY played

Sean (Brad's guitar tech) said - "Brad said it was our best show yet!" on instagram maybe that's why he toasted to us haha

Before LOST IN THE ECHO Mike told everyone to visit LinkinPark.com to check out something special for this song.

Amazing show!! I was lucky to get pit tickets last minute (literally same day of the show), I ended up getting a guitar pick and towel from the show, so glad I finally got something! xD