Linkin Park playing Soundwave 2013, returning to Australia

RogueSoul

Someone said 10 Years was playing. Where'd that info come from? :P If so, WOW, epic. In a recent video interview they said they were trying to go to Australia soon.

That would be me because the Tour Promoter wants them to come back and they want to come back. 10 Years first and only time to Australia was on Soundwave quite a few years ago.

(Im N_Lawlor on twitter)

There is a third announcement still to come in 3-6 weeks time too... even though 3 out of the 5 festivals have sold out.

That would be me because the Tour Promoter wants them to come back and they want to come back. 10 Years first and only time to Australia was on Soundwave quite a few years ago.

(Im N_Lawlor on twitter)

There is a third announcement still to come in 3-6 weeks time too... even though 3 out of the 5 festivals have sold out.

They did some club shows on that tour too, like in Sydney.

Heres an interview with Chester that he did with triple M. You can add it to the main post if you want.

LINK

Funny, he says he they just finished up a tour with Incubus in the states? Its either he fucked up big time, he's travelled back in time and forgotten or he though the interview would of been aired after that tour.

That is an awesome interview! I think Soundwave will be crazy! And they have played about half of the dates with Incubus so far. So maybe he was thinking this interview would come out after the tour is over, but they decided to air it early.

Also, LP have played in Australia on every album cycle so far except for Hybrid Theory. Kind of interesting.

Edited by Geki

That is an awesome interview! I think Soundwave will be crazy! And they have played about half of the dates with Incubus so far. So maybe he was thinking this interview would come out after the tour is over, but they decided to air it early.

Also, LP have played in Australia on every album cycle so far except for Hybrid Theory. Kind of interesting.

They were here in 2001 for HT. The year they broke the floor at the enmore theatre.

Edited by Pez

They were here in 2001 for HT. The year they broke the floor at the enmore theatre.

Haha! Yeah I was going to say I have very strong memories of hearing about the tour, getting super excited, only to find out that they weren't coming to Perth. And back then, I definitely didn't have the money to travel around to see them :)

I also remember breaking that news to a guy at my dad's work who was hyped to see them play live. I think he literally punched something when I told him they weren't coming to Perth :D