Special Limited Linkin Park Edition PC

SpikeMinoda

I need this shit ASAP. Ive been looking for a decent program I could run for this very need. Only thing is I don't really want to buy the software if it doesn't include the samples and shit. I got a feeling the samples and sounds from LPs catalog would only come on the LP designed computers.

actualy i´m pretty sure there will be AT LEAST one hardcore lp fan who is a musican and buys that laptop and shares thoose samples

on the other side i have some money that i could spare for that i mean official loops and stuff are cool but if we would get presets to play them on our own that would be massive IMO

actualy i´m pretty sure there will be AT LEAST one hardcore lp fan who is a musican and buys that laptop and shares thoose samples

on the other side i have some money that i could spare for that i mean official loops and stuff are cool but if we would get presets to play them on our own that would be massive IMO

Yeah that's how I'm seeing it. And if you did buy it and share, I would woriship you :P

Just spoke with Dell though their online chat thing.

First of all the product is only available to people that live in the States. Seems like another "Hey we got something cool but its for the US only" trick haha.

Second my understanding (and the sales reps) is that the software and presets with all of Linkin Parks shit comes installed with computer and/or with a download link to the stuff. He couldnt answer to much about it because he wasnt to familiar if its already installed within the software or its an add on that comes with the hard drive.

I want these fucking presets and shit tho hahahaha.

First of all the product is only available to people that live in the States. Seems like another "Hey we got something cool but its for the US only" trick

standard...

I hate companies that do this, why advertise it on the Internet (ie everywhere) if you can only sell it to one damned country? idiots

standard...

I hate companies that do this, why advertise it on the Internet (ie everywhere) if you can only sell it to one damned country? idiots

Yeah, Especially when Mike posts "There are only a few hundred available worldwide" on his blog.

• 2 weeks later...