12.06.2012 - Odesa, Ukraine - Prostorock

Chester dropped one of his drum sticks during Blackout in his part and played the rest of that part with only 1, then he got another one for the other part after a small break (sorry for how I describe.. )

LP Crew brought Ukrainian flag made by LPCrimea.com on stage and put it on Mike's keyboard. Mike or Chester thanked fans who made it.

Also Chester noted that Ukraine kicked someone's ass in a football match yesterday (I don't follow it, so I don't remember against who did they play).

I must admit that organization was awful. That's exactly what I expected from Ukrainian organization.

Gates should've opened at 4pm, but they opened at 4:45-5:00pm. During the time when people were standing in front of the gate for Fan Zone, ambulance car came and went through all these people into the gate.... That's stupid. Everyone tried to make place for it, but eventually some shit happened. Maybe it even drew over someone's foot. Not sure. But it was lame.

Any kind of liquid was prohibited in any type of bottles or whatever. Those who were in first lines at the gate (including me) ran to take best places in Fan Zone, so we didn't have time to buy anything in the venue... And from 5 pm to 00:20 - I didn't drink anything, because nobody gave us anything, even though people even sang song to give us water. We yelled about it few times. And all they said - to go out of Fan Zone and buy it... I remember in Poland in 2007 LP crew gave us water for free from time to time...

Guards were stupid local morons. When LP were throwing stuff at the end of the show, one drum stick didn't fly to fans and dropped before the barricade. One of guards took it for himself, but then LP guard came and told him not to do it, and to give it away. Then LP crew threw Ukrainian flag to the guard, and that dumbass took it for himself, even though LPCrimea admin asked him to give it back, and told him that it's his flag.

Also - seats were divided by sectors with different prices. The funniest thing is that there are no barricades or guards between them, so anyone could enter his sector and then move to the most expensive ones. Bracelets were the same for all seats.

I suppose those who bought expensive tickets were mad about it.

My girlfriend recorded the show on my player from seats, but the quality is really really awful. Show duration with encore was 1:33 hours.

Ambulance = fail

Gate delay: I'd say up to 30 minutes late is normal, it's NEVER on time.

Drinks: Well that's the fate of the front, sometimes they give you water, sometimes not. Drinks from the outside are never allowed, because they want to sell expensive drinks inside.

Seats: I'd say that's normal, most of the time you can get a better seat, that's just a matter behavior I guess

They searched through backpacks heavily. I tried to sneek in a bottle of water, which was hidden in the backpack, but the guard found it anyway.

Yeah, the delay was predicted, but still they could've said something about it. They started putting barricades in front of the gate probably around 2 hours before opening the stadium, when people already took their places in front of the gate. So they started pushing everyone back, etc.

In Poland 2007 drinks from outside were allowed - just without bottle lids - that's smart.

BTW, who is this guy, I took photo with? :unsure:

IMAG1742.jpg

IMAG1745.jpg

IMAG1744.jpg

They searched through backpacks heavily. I tried to sneek in a bottle of water, which was hidden in the backpack, but the guard found it anyway.

Yeah, the delay was predicted, but still they could've said something about it. They started putting barricades in front of the gate probably around 2 hours before opening the stadium, when people already took their places in front of the gate. So they started pushing everyone back, etc.

In Poland 2007 drinks from outside were allowed - just without bottle lids - that's smart.

BTW, who is this guy, I took photo with? :unsure:

Jason, Joe Hahn's tech.

He was all over the place - on stage, in front of the stage, he threw some guitar pins for fans, etc.

Also I saw Pooch going to his working place, and Fiore filmed some stuff between two Fan Zones.

Photo of me & STINGER_LP, LPCrimea.com admin.

IMAG17371321874893.jpg

Amazing show but the most awful organization ever, 7-8 hours without food and without water - what, its kinda Survival Island Reality Show or what??? But okay Serg told enough for this topic about bad sides...

About the show - it was hardcore, powerful, Chester performed very cool, screamed a lot. When I was going there I suggest to hear the festival set but when it started I was like "WTF?", its definitely not APFMH and then Faint, Papercut, haha that was good surprise :) But when the sound of Blackout begun, oooooh that was bad-ass and hard, Chez was drumming like he wanted to break the sticks :lol: and one finally has fallen :P I love the 2012 setlists, this is truly amazing to have such an opportunity of hearing songs like With You, Runaway and Blackout, also 2 new ones and the most awesome Medley ever consisting of 3 sweetest songs :wub: Ukraine waited enough and got all the desired B)

Btw, accidently when I tried to get as good as possible place near stage I have found there standing SergSlim, that was a good surprise because we chatted a lot for the past years and first met in live :) So we've shared the show's experience standing shoulder to shoulder, jumping, screaming, singing together during the whole festival a.k.a. mini-LPLive meet up ;) Nice to meet you Serg I believe that's only the 1st time and will be many more we're seeing :)

And also, dunno if this counts, Issho Ni was played two times in time when the stage was rebuilding for Linkin Park's performance :)

Here is the photo taken by one of my good friends with me and Serg on the picture:

Posted Image

Edited by Maxthunderer

Btw, accidently when I tried to get as good as possible place near stage I have found there standing SergSlim, that was a good surprise because we chatted a lot for the past years and first met in live :) So we've shared the show's experience standing shoulder to shoulder, jumping, screaming, singing together during the whole festival a.k.a. mini-LPLive meet up ;) Nice to meet you Serg I believe that's only the 1st time and will be many more we're seeing :)

Here is the photo taken by one of my good friends with me and Serg on the picture:

It was nice to meet someone at the barricade, because everyone I knew were way behind me in the line, so they came in later.

Is anyone interested in my audio recording of the full show in terrible quality?

BTW, Max, where is this photo from? Are there any other photos?

Source info:

Source: Audio - AUD (Cowon J3 White 8GB)

Transfer: Cowon J3 > USB > PC

Taper: Malina777 (SergSlim's girlfriend)

Time: 93:04 mins

Format: WMA (256 kbps) / 170 MB

Comments: Very terrible quality. Full show