Linkin Park Live from Rock In Rio this Saturday on Youtube

LPUemo360

FROM LPA:

This coming Saturday, May 26th, Linkin Park will be kicking off their Summer LIVING THINGS tour cycle in Lisbon, Portugal at the Rock in Rio festival and it appears that the whole performance will be streamed live at the official Rock in Rio YouTube channel. This is great news for fans who will be able to tune in worldwide to see the full show, which according to the schedule, will begin at 6:00PM BRT. Check out the time conversions below to see when the show airs where you are.

Rock in Rio YouTube Channel

6:00PM BRT | 10:00PM BST | 5:00PM EDT | 02:00PM PDT

Awesome. Works out to 2AM where I'm at though :(

Bit of a shame they're only likely to be playing BURN IT DOWN (and probably TINFOIL) from LIVING THINGS at this show. Would have been boss to hear another new track!

Awesome. Works out to 2AM where I'm at though :(

Bit of a shame they're only likely to be playing BURN IT DOWN (and probably TINFOIL) from LIVING THINGS at this show. Would have been boss to hear another new track!

I'm really hope they play again the medley and Until It Breaks!

can't wait for a good quality rip of this.

I've only got one question;

since it's streaming do you think that the video will remain on youtube after the end of the show?

I'm really hope they play again the medley and Until It Breaks!

can't wait for a good quality rip of this.

I've only got one question;

since it's streaming do you think that the video will remain on youtube after the end of the show?

I don't know but I am sure someone will record it. I hope for a good quality stream (no lags ....)

Edited by wiiesel

I don't know but I am sure someone will record it. I hope for a good quality stream (no lags ....)

On Rock in Rio 2011, YouTube had a great quality and without lags on their stream... YouTube is the biggest site about videos, they couldn't do a bad streaming.

9pm for uk fans isn't too shabby :D

BUT i have just checked my calendar to find that that evening, I will be offensively dressed and playing drinking games to Eurovision at someone else's house... great.

So, uh, am I crazy or is LP not on the schedule on their site? It shows the 3 other bands for the 26th, but not LP. Was there a change of plans? =/

which site is this?