European Summer Tour: Tickets & More

hahninator

Posted Image

Now is the time we are starting to collect tickets and other items for our 2012 show pages! We are looking for pictures of your tickets to LP shows (including festivals) along with show promo posters. Our 2011 page was pretty successful with our ticket/poster campaign, except Asia I guess, but take a look here.

Just a heads up if you're worried about anything - we will not post any tickets until AFTER the show. The show pages do not go live until the show is over and done with, and we can edit your name off of your ticket (if it includes it) if you wish. Just let us know! But yes, we are looking for M&G confirmations, LPU confirmations/tickets (LA and Berlin) and everything else you could imagine. Festival tickets, wristbands, promotions for LP shows/festivals (including online images) - everything.

If you're seeing LP this summer and you'd like to contribute, then send your images to:
pics at lplive dot net.

Please note scans are best if possible.

You are also welcome to reply to this thread with your images but if you would like to be secure then just send us an email! For a good example of what your submission will look like on the site, check out the Jakarta 2011 show page.

Remember, LPLive is for the fans, by the fans so featuring your user-submitted content on our pages is one way we keep the site interactive with fans! Thanks!

EDIT:
We still need scans for these shows:

26.05.2012 Lisboa, PT, Parque da Bela Vista - Rock In Rio
27.05.2012 Landgraaf, NL, Megaland - Pinkpop
30.05.2012 Skive, DK, Strandtangen v/Skive Lystbådehavn - Skive Festival

01.06.2012 Adenau, RP, Nürburgring - Rock am Ring
02.06.2012 Köln, NW Germany, LANXESS arena - TV total Autoball EM 2012
03.06.2012 Nürnberg, BY, Volkspark Dutzendteich - Rock im Park
05.06.2012 Berlin, BE, Admiralspalast - Telekom Street Gigs
06.06.2012 Bucharest, RO, Romexpo
08.06.2012 Nickelsdorf, AT, Pannonia Fields II - NovaRock
09.06.2012 Warsaw, PL, Pepsi Arena - Orange Warsaw Festival
10.06.2012 Moscow, RU, Tushino Airfield - Maxidrom
12.06.2012 Odesa, UA, Stadion Chernomorets - Prostorock
14.06.2012 St. Petersburg, RU, Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going on next week to Rock In Rio. My ticket is not with me, but I'll see if I get a photo of it.

If I join the LPU today and sign up to the M&G, it's too late to be selected or I still have time? Since the show is just next week.

you still have some time...but it's not much so do it now or never ^^

today's LPU email says that this is your last chance to register for the M&G's in Europe. They start selecting members next week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so i got the setlist (scan?), m&g laminate but i guess it looks the same as other european m&g laminates so... i also got the "partner" laminate from that festival, m&g confirmation and Burn It Down cd with LP signatures, so what should i send ?

so i got the setlist (scan?), m&g laminate but i guess it looks the same as other european m&g laminates so... i also got the "partner" laminate from that festival, m&g confirmation and Burn It Down cd with LP signatures, so what should i send ?

We will take: Setlist, European M&G laminate, partner laminate from festival, and M&G confirmation :) pics@lplive.net

• 1 month later...