LP - 11.08.2012 - Bristow, VA, Jiffy Lube Live

hahninator

I'll definitely be there in the pit. Just figuring out how lol.

For those unfamiliar with the venue, it kind of sucks getting in and out because of the one lane road. Also there's a few decent places to eat close by before the concert, so we could all meet up at one of those places before heading in. Parking is also included in your ticket price, so that's nice though.

No Incubus on this date is sad, but it'll be cool to see the first show on tour and maybe some setlist debuts.

Some shows at Jiffy Lube Live offer ticket upgrades once you are inside the venue, which is nice, but I don't know how that will play out, because attendance might be high for this concert.

Edited by lakersfan13

LP usually does their "old setlist" first on a tour and then they'll debut the new ones. PR07, PR08, Winter 11 as examples. Traveling after this show to Uncasville is going to be a bitch.

Dammit on the setlist. Hopefully after getting out of the Jiffy Lube parking lot at midnight, you won't also have to deal with the same setlist at Mohegan Sun.

Dammit on the setlist. Hopefully after getting out of the Jiffy Lube parking lot at midnight, you won't also have to deal with the same setlist at Mohegan Sun.

lol if I roll into Mohegan in zombie mode and see the same show 2 nights in a row I'll be pretty bummed :P

i really wonder what people are doing that they get out that late, literally i run the FUCK out as soon as the band is done playing. no fucks given lol

i really wonder what people are doing that they get out that late, literally i run the FUCK out as soon as the band is done playing. no fucks given lol

Yes. Dead sprint. Always. Sticking around for bands waving goodbye/grabbing setlists/meeting friends who were also there results in 2 more hours in the parking lot. I learned my lesson the first time this happened.

How are we going to get the access to the tickets through the pre-order non lpu member???

You mean the Living Things pre-order?

That starts at 10 am EST tomorrow. Only the LPU tickets sold out. Tomorrow there will be a new bunch of tickets to buy from, pit and all.

• 3 weeks later...