Ticket Prices for the Honda Civic Tour

lakersfan13

Ticket prices for this summer's US/Honda Civic Tour with Incubus seem a little high.

Prices go up to $124 for the Chula Vista stop:

http://www.livenation.com/event/0A004886C54944C4

Not all of the events are listed on Ticketmaster yet, but the opening date on tour in Bristow, VA has tickets up to $93 and Incubus isn't even playing that stop:

http://www.livenation.com/event/15004892E0D58ABB

Anyone else have problems/concerns regarding this?

Holy shit pretty expensive. Projekt Revolution in 2007 and 2008 was $70 and then $80...LP just being $93 is really pricey.

Exactly. Look at PR07. It was an all day event and MCR, who played right before LP, was coming off a huge success in "The Black Parade" and had pretty big on stage production.

Incubus, as much as I love them, are nowhere as big as they used to be and will be playing in front of an LCD screen or a banner. The Bristow date costs $93, and only has two bands on it. This tour is sponsored too, which should bring down costs, and Honda's press release talked about keeping tickets affordable. Come on now.

Jiffy Lube Live is a pretty huge venue and I imagine quite costly. With only two bands on the bill, that makes sense to me.

Remember that the Bristow date is not a a Civic tour date, but instead a make-up date.

Both Bristow & Uncasville are indeed make up dates but are part of the Honda Civic Tour.

Jiffy Lube Live is a pretty huge venue and I imagine quite costly. With only two bands on the bill, that makes sense to me.

Remember that the Bristow date is not a a Civic tour date, but instead a make-up date.

Also, if we buy off of LPU, are we gonna have to pay extra services fees and that shit? Or will buying from them end up costing closer to $80 instead of $93? (not that it's a huge difference by any means, but fuck it, every dollar counts.)

That's odd then...why isn't Incubus playing at them?

Just seems like Incubus should be there if they are "official" Honda dates.

I think Incubus isn't playing Bristow because wouldn't they be playing DC (Chili Cook Off) twice within a 3-4 month period? I don't know im just taking a guess

I think Incubus isn't playing Bristow because wouldn't they be playing DC (Chili Cook Off) twice within a 3-4 month period? I don't know im just taking a guess

That'd be a silly reason. Because Bristow is what, 2 hours from DC anyway.

Also, I have a question. If I don't want to charge all 4 tickets on one credit card, would it be possible to buy 2 on one card and 2 on another? Or would I only be allowed one transaction?

Edit: Called Ground Ctrl customer support, they said I would be able to do this because the number of tickets purchased is tracked by account, not by card. Sweet.

Edited by Xero21

• 1 month later...