Introducing the LPCatalog

michalangelo

LINKIN PARK CATALOG

LPCatalog is an online catalog of all Linkin Park media out there. All pages include info about country, release date, catalog number and EAN (where available) as well as high quality pictures/scans with detailed info about the tracklist and media type.

Posted Image

Note that the some of the stuff is under construction (we have all pages done, including Dead By Sunrise and Fort Minor) because of missing scans.

WE NEED YOU to help us out! If you happen to have a decent scanner and some free time please contact us at info@lpcatalog.com so we can talk about your help. We already have some people helping us at the moment but we are still missing some of the rare items scans.

Enjoy what's out there for now!
And be sure to join us on Facebook Edited by michalangelo

I think you should add some sort of want list, that people can see what's still missing if they want to help out. That's better than people randomly asking if they can help and you cross checking what they might have that you are missing.

Well as far as I know the site will last as long as I have time for LP :P

I'm working on it with Sergey I. Don't know if anyone knows him :P Don't mind the shop as it's only for Russia (You know how hard is to get something there?:P) and it's Sergey's stuff. LPCatalog international won't have a shop :P

And yeah, I posted a scan list for HT and Reanimation at the LPU, already working on those. Will try to create a list on lpcatalog.com tomorrow.

Edited by michalangelo

Don't get your hopes up for an actual additional studio track for the Japanese release. Look at the Japanese releases for literally any album and it's usually live tracks.

This looks like it'll be a great resource. Thanks for putting it up.

Awesome!

Finally such site is working again. I hope this time - it will last longer than previous sites.

Agreed. Please keep this up. If it ever fails or is about to fail let me know and we can merge it into LPLive. I've wanted something like this for ages on our site but I haven't exactly figured out how to merge it in yet. If you ever want to throw it in with us let me know :)

Thanks for doing this - these sites are really badass.

I have about 150 items scanned, but I have promised the LPA the scans.

Good luck doing this, Me, Joseph (sheldor or whatever he is on here) and Woco21 tried to this on our old website, it takes many many many hours to put all the data in.

I have about 150 items scanned, but I have promised the LPA the scans.

Good luck doing this, Me, Joseph (sheldor or whatever he is on here) and Woco21 tried to this on our old website, it takes many many many hours to put all the data in.

True, but we have all the info pages done :P We just need scans. That's why there is no more stuff online at the moment. Edited by michalangelo

I like to think I have the largest collection of Fort Minor stuff in the world, I don't have everything that I know exists, but I've still got a LOT. So I can definitely help with that part of the site (Which I can't find at the moment, not up yet?) Won't be able to get pics/scans for at least a month though, gotta deal with graduating college first, eek!

Edited by UnhingedMouse0

Awesome - ill check it out in a few months when its more complete, a lot i currently missing :)

Well we could enable all items but it wouldn't be so great to have a list without scans huh? You may think it's easy to make that kind of database but it's not. One item takes about 20 minutes to create (with scan editing, inf+ the most accurate info) So enjoy what is out there for now, we're adding new items each day so it should be fun for You guys to check it out!

I like to think I have the largest collection of Fort Minor stuff in the world, I don't have everything that I know exists, but I've still got a LOT. So I can definitely help with that part of the site (Which I can't find at the moment, not up yet?) Won't be able to get pics/scans for at least a month though, gotta deal with graduating college first, eek!

Awesome! We'd like to finish LP stuff first and move on to other things like FM, DBS etc. We have a database for all of them ready, just need some scans :) I hope that sections of the site should be up within few (2?) weeks. Time will tell. If You can help just leave us a message at info@lpcatalog.com and we'll work from there. Thanks! Edited by michalangelo

• 2 weeks later...

this looks like it'll be a fnatastic resource. I'll give it a look and see if i can help out with anything.

great work!

EDIT:

I have scans of the fake HTEP if you want them...

Didn't see that :P Thanks!

We added a HT EP 1999 Help page! Check it out HERE

We are also updating some pages with new stuff such as Real HT EP 1999 etc. Check everything out!

Edited by michalangelo

Didn't see that :P Thanks!

We added a HT EP 1999 Help page! Check it out HERE

We are also updating some pages with news stuff such as Real HT EP 1999 etc. Check everything out!

yeah i checked the site after posting and realised you had them!

no worries.

but seriously, if i get back into some more serious collecting your guide'll be so useful.

thanks for this resource man :)