List Of Available Proshots

Skipees

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've many,proshots storage is more than 70gb in my hard disk,but 2000 to 2005,I don't have all of'em,is there any source to get these?

try lpbits the torrent tends to indicate if it's pro before you click it, and you can filter the search to show only pro-shots too.

also, some of these proshots listed might not be available to the public, or even circulating. this list is to document what's known to be out there. not what's in high circulation

try lpbits the torrent tends to indicate if it's pro before you click it, and you can filter the search to show only pro-shots too.

also, some of these proshots listed might not be available to the public, or even circulating. this list is to document what's known to be out there. not what's in high circulation

I'll have a look ,thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You need to add Orange festival 2012 and Town Hall 2012 (SiriusXM Octane)

Edit:

Main Square Festival 2011(Lying From You only)

Hove Festival 2011 (The Requiem,Papercut,Lying From You cut)

Medison Square Garden,NY 2008 (Numb/Encore only)

Edited by lpplus

Can't find anything for Orange and Hove Festival. Could you show me them and I'll go ahead and put them on?

I can confirm Hove. This is where I posted it in 2011: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=140736

The link in that thread. It is dead now sadly but I was actually referring to it in the Shoutbox yesterday. I remember watching it and posting it...it has a guy hold a camera up between the stage and the crowd for a shot on Papercut and the crowd is just going insane, everyone squishing each other.

I wish someone had grabbed it and put it on YouTube! We need to start downloading/archiving all the proshot LP footage. Maybe there's a way to retrieve it somehow from the site.

I can't find Orange Warsaw either but ask michalangelo, he is an expert on that show :P

• 2 weeks later...