Tour Rumors

hahninator

Incubus. Would just be perfect if you ask me. I'd also love to see Cage the Elephant with 'em.

I never understood the hype on Cage The Elephant, I've seen them live, listened to the album and was not impressed.

And everyone that knows me, knows I would love to see D.R.U.G.S. tour with Linkin Park lol

/thread

A7X. The day A7X and LP tour together, is the day I buy a ticket to every single show for that tour :P

Doesn't that have the same problem of trying to find a way to co-headline, though? A7X is big shit.

Though it'd certainly give me a reason to go see them live. Haven't felt the inclination to before.

Honestly I'm not feeling Incubus on the tour. Not a fan.

One band that came to mind as a good candidate for an opening slot on a potential LP/Incubus tour would be Middle Class Rut. They sound really good live (although they do rely pretty heavily on backing tracks since they only have 2 members), and they definitely have a unique sound going on. LP/Incubus/Middle Class Rut would also make for a tour where all the bands are based out of California, which would be kind of cool.

This got brought up over on an absolutepunk forum, is there any chance the supposed tour with Incubus could be the Honda Civic Tour?

Maybe so! Incubus has played the tour before, but they have repeated artists before! and 2011 tour was the second year that the tour had 2 headliners! So it could be very well that LP and Incubus could both headline the tour! Incubus headlined the show back in 2002, and an interesting fact, Blink-182 headlined part of the 2001 tour and headlined the 2011 as well, Incubus headlined the 2002 one so maybe they could headline the 2012 one! I think it is very much a possibility!

EDIT: Im way too optimistic, according to the Wikipedia page Brand New is headlining the Honda Civic Tour, but the wikipedia page could be wrong

Edited by Bliss

This got brought up over on an absolutepunk forum, is there any chance the supposed tour with Incubus could be the Honda Civic Tour?

I kind of doubt it. Brand New's lead guitarist tweeted a couple weeks ago that they'd be headlining that tour, and the tweet was deleted soon afterwards, so I'm guessing he let that one out of the bag prematurely. Even if that wasn't the case, LP just doesn't seem like the kind of band that would be chosen for that tour. That one is usually liked "Warped Tour Lite" in that it mainly caters to the punk/emo crowd (except for in '06 when they pulled a total "WTF" move and had the Black Eyed Peas and Pussycat Dolls on the tour).

I kind of doubt it. Brand New's lead guitarist tweeted a couple weeks ago that they'd be headlining that tour, and the tweet was deleted soon afterwards, so I'm guessing he let that one out of the bag prematurely. Even if that wasn't the case, LP just doesn't seem like the kind of band that would be chosen for that tour. That one is usually liked "Warped Tour Lite" in that it mainly caters to the punk/emo crowd (except for in '06 when they pulled a total "WTF" move and had the Black Eyed Peas and Pussycat Dolls on the tour).

Paramore in 2010 was also a different one