LPU11 Coming Soon

Elaine

the only decent song on Time For Annihilation was Kick in The Teeth- I really like Papa Roach's new direction - but the rest of the songs on that CD were terrible...

i actually liked all of the new songs on Time for annihilation, way better than that crap metamorphasis

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*You're - You are. I am a tard.

spelling corrections? call an ambulance!

you made the choice to leave LPU, others may not feel the same. I've never been a member since i never had that kind of money in the first place. be grateful

It's not a matter of "grateful" or "ungrateful". It's a matter of you want to give me less content for more money? Who do you think you are? I was disappointed because A Thousand Suns renewed my love for their music and because of what I saw as borderline exploitation I was deprived of an outlet for that. I'd gladly drop $60 at least for an equivalent package to previous years, but for less content and further emphasis on "tiers" and dropping the lower price points in favor of upper, "elite" ones, I didn't want to give my money as a symbol of saying "This is okay."

I'll wait and see what 11 has to offer, in hopes that "LPU X" was just a "It's been a decade so let's pretend this is some big deal and charge you more" thing and it'll shift back more to reality and being practical.

It's not a matter of "grateful" or "ungrateful". It's a matter of you want to give me less content for more money? Who do you think you are? I was disappointed because A Thousand Suns renewed my love for their music and because of what I saw as borderline exploitation I was deprived of an outlet for that. I'd gladly drop $60 at least for an equivalent package to previous years, but for less content and further emphasis on "tiers" and dropping the lower price points in favor of upper, "elite" ones, I didn't want to give my money as a symbol of saying "This is okay."

I'll wait and see what 11 has to offer, in hopes that "LPU X" was just a "It's been a decade so let's pretend this is some big deal and charge you more" thing and it'll shift back more to reality and being practical.

There is a difference between saying, "I don't want to pay for LPUX because I don't believe its worth the price anymore" and going "LPU11, FUCK YOU, GREEDY FUCKS"

Everyone has a right to their opinion, even if they chose to express it in a harsh manner. However, Ginger, you were out of line in your response. Please make a note of it.

Moving on now.

I'm excited for LPU 11. Hoping to see it released in time for Black Friday, but I am doubtful, I'm guessing the first week or two of December.

LPU 11 COMING SOON

CONTENT INCLUDES:

A STICKER, FUCK YOU

$1000 A YEAR FUCK YOU SUCK OUR DICK

PROCEEDS GO TO FUCK YOU

o.0 wtf ok then.......

I think we could get a song from LPU11 by 11/11/11 along with all the info etc, then come Dec. 2nd or 9th we will have it :P

There is a difference between saying, "I don't want to pay for LPUX because I don't believe its worth the price anymore" and going "LPU11, FUCK YOU, GREEDY FUCKS"

Oh no, I'm not saying "It's not worth the price anymore", I am indeed saying "Fuck you, greedy fucks". If you have a problem with somebody not blindly throwing money at a band then that's your own problem.

Oh no, I'm not saying "It's not worth the price anymore", I am indeed saying "Fuck you, greedy fucks". If you have a problem with somebody not blindly throwing money at a band then that's your own problem.

You don't think LPUX was a good deal? Why not?

You don't think LPUX was a good deal? Why not?

You're paying double the price a year for the same, if not less, content! Previous years have everything this one does and more, but they throw in shit about an "LPU summit" and suddenly you're supposed to get a big dick? If you honestly think you can say it's more, you're fucking blind or ignorant. Emotion and personal feelings about "value" aside, LPUX was horse shit. You get three items in a package, two small store discounts, and the rest is "a chance" to do this or that. "A chance" at meet and greets, "a chance" at band chats, "a chance" at winning merch. The rest is downloads. You even had to pay extra for a physical CD, didn't you? And then the LPU Summit? Please. That doesn't add value to shit unless they hold it driving distance from my house. Why would I want to buy a plane ticket to go talk to fucking Linkin Park fans? On top of that I'd probably end up with an assault charge. Thanks for costing me so much, LPU X.

LPUX sucks for a few reasons: Why can you download LPTV but not LPUTV? Why was the CD NOT included with the package? I bought the physical CD and the package separately but everyone should have a physical copy of the CD for the membership. And lastly, no forum like from 1-9. Why it was completely destroyed baffles me.

LPUX sucks for a few reasons: Why can you download LPTV but not LPUTV? Why was the CD NOT included with the package? I bought the physical CD and the package separately but everyone should have a physical copy of the CD for the membership. And lastly, no forum like from 1-9. Why it was completely destroyed baffles me.

Oh yeah, the forum! Killing the previous one with the move to linkinpark.com was arbitrary. Did they ever instate a new one?

Why LPUTV vids couldnt be downloaded = So people couldnt re upload them on youtube (which happens anyway).

Why the CD wasn't included = Because they started selling the CD before the package became available (eg at the summit). If they had the cd in the package then all these people would get pissed cos they already bought the CD separately.

Oh yeah, the forum! Killing the previous one with the move to linkinpark.com was arbitrary. Did they ever instate a new one?

No. I have been a member of the LPU since 2004 and have renewed every year since, and they have completely and utterly destroyed the message board, even the chat room for fuck's sake. I used to LIVE on the LPU every single day growing up. It's a shame the band forgot about their fanclub.

Why LPUTV vids couldnt be downloaded = So people couldnt re upload them on youtube (which happens anyway).

Why the CD wasn't included = Because they started selling the CD before the package became available (eg at the summit). If they had the cd in the package then all these people would get pissed cos they already bought the CD separately.

Obviously people can still rip the videos and download them. I could do it as well if I wanted to, but it would have been nice to have a download feature.

Well I live in Massachusetts in the United States and I fucking hate the summits. You know why? Why the fuck have a summit in Chicago? Why not Los Angeles or New York City? I could have went to one in NYC. The summits are not fair because only certain people can make the trip to whatever random ass place they decide to have them. LP always comes to Massachusetts on every US tour but other than that, they don't do anything cool like a summit around here.

Also, I would like to add that the 'digital newsletter' the last 2 years is bullshit. I used to love getting my huge LPU package every year (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0) and then the newsletter coming as well. It was fun for me. Plus some of the posters from the newsletter are badass like the 6.0 one.

Edited by Geki