25.09.2011 - Singapore, Singapore

hahninator

So if they take A-1 that was played in Europe, Australia and the USA and swap in Figure.09 for The Messenger, that makes it a new set? You are contradicting yourself with what you say classifies a "new setlist".

How am I contradicting myself? I don't consider it to be a"new" setlist because there aren't any "new" songs in it. These are the same exact songs they have been playing the entire touring cycle. I'm not looking for an argument, I just think people are way too quick to get excited over things that aren't a big deal. They changed around the order of the same songs they always play.....not impressed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I contradicting myself? I don't consider it to be a"new" setlist because there aren't any "new" songs in it. These are the same exact songs they have been playing the entire touring cycle. I'm not looking for an argument, I just think people are way too quick to get excited over things that aren't a big deal. They changed around the order of the same songs they always play.....not impressed.

I am just wondering what a new setlist is to you. When the band debuted 3 new setlists in the US earlier this year, those weren't new setlists to you? Or if they take A-1 from last fall and swap Figure.09 for Messenger, is that new to you?

I am just wondering what a new setlist is to you. When the band debuted 3 new setlists in the US earlier this year, those weren't new setlists to you? Or if they take A-1 from last fall and swap Figure.09 for Messenger, is that new to you?

A new set list would have to contain songs that haven't been regularly played during a touring cycle. You honestly believe that changing the order in which the songs are performed is a new setlist? Come on man, is there really a difference in hearing OSC third or 18th in the night? I've been to plenty of shows, and if you're there it really doesn't matter what the setlist is, because they always put on a great performance. I'm not a setlist complainer, although I wish they would switch it up now and then. I just don't agree with people who say it's a new setlist because I really don't think it is.

Chester killed them screams on From The Inside....but he singing was very meh...

I am gonna have to watch more from the show I always felt he struggled with From The Inside and Somewhere I Belong in the past.

Either way they put on such a good show if your there it probably doesn't matter lol

Pez, you're played faint with LP 2 times.

I though it was a pretty random question.

But anyway back on topic, just because of one scream doesn't mean it's such a good performance. He still a little pitchy at some parts.

I though it was a pretty random question.

But anyway back on topic, just because of one scream doesn't mean it's such a good performance. He still a little pitchy at some parts.

Maybe not the intro scream alone, but the bridge screams more then make it a good performance. And honestly, when is Chester not pitchy?

It's my pleasure. I know I wanted to watch it over again and again, what else people who couldn't go. However, I do apologize on the quality. It was originally 1080p but due to size issues and I have a horrible connection so I had to compress it. It's still 1.9GB.