question bout "if someone falls down pick em up" quote LP always uses during shows.

LPPRJKT4

Actually I don't think LP said it at all in 2007/2008 LOL. At least, I can't recall it at all.

2003 and 2004 were huge years for that quote for them. It came just about every time they did APFMH, but now I mean I don't think the crowds have gotten rowdy enough for them to say it anymore sadly :(

Actually I don't think LP said it at all in 2007/2008 LOL. At least, I can't recall it at all.

2003 and 2004 were huge years for that quote for them. It came just about every time they did APFMH, but now I mean I don't think the crowds have gotten rowdy enough for them to say it anymore sadly :(

again with what hahninator said LP has somewhat toned down since 03/04... the shows back then used to be 90% hard songs with 10% soft songs.

now its 50/50

yeah since minutes to midnight, there is some people out there (mostly mainstream music listeners) that think all of Linkin Parks music is similar to what ive done and numb, stuff like that (dont get me wrong those songs are awesome too) so i think that mainly the people going nowadays to their shows are them people. i know in australia many many many linkin park fans stopped liking linkin park after minutes to midnight, and even still lots of the old linkin park fans wouldnt go to their shows because they are expecting alot of minutes to midnight-esk material. hence there are not as much awesome mosh pits or hardcore crowds, so linkin park have not really felt the need to make sure that if someone falls down in the pits to "pick them up", just my 2c

I could have sworn sometime recently I heard a show where Mike was like...

"People in the past have been known to get a little rowdy to this song...." etc and I think he might've said the 'pick em up' line perhaps.

I listened to all the APFMHs from the winter euro/usa tours and couldn't find it. Maybe he said it on the summer euro tour? I thought he said it for apfmh in 2008 but maybe I'm wrong. I know I heard that quote though somewhere recently....

hmm....

I could have sworn sometime recently I heard a show where Mike was like...

"People in the past have been known to get a little rowdy to this song...." etc and I think he might've said the 'pick em up' line perhaps.

I listened to all the APFMHs from the winter euro/usa tours and couldn't find it. Maybe he said it on the summer euro tour? I thought he said it for apfmh in 2008 but maybe I'm wrong. I know I heard that quote though somewhere recently....

hmm....

I seem to remember him saying something like that somewhere during the Chorzow '07 show.

• 2 months later...

I also think it's not really a matter of LP/crowds lacking energy compared to a few years ago, but security at concerts getting a lot more strict. People were moshing on the lawn like crazy at PR04, whereas on PR07/08 security guards would break up any moshing on the lawns immediately. Hell, they even arrested like 2 dozen people for doing it at one show. Sprayed them with pepper spray, beat the shit out of them, the whole nine yards.

that whole pepper spray incident happened at Camden or Homdel one of those two, i do remember it was a Jersey show. And btw Preston i didnt see anything happen at Bristow 07. If you are referring to Bristow about the whole quote it was after POA before IP. It was a funny thing Chester said.

He wanted people to pick each other back up and punch em in the face haha

good times