Chester to appear on KROQ

FearOfTheDuck

I'm hoping for an announcement such as: "We'll be playing Hybrid Theory or ATS in its entirety!" or: "Special Guest, Jay-Z for Collision Course!" Unfortunately, we might just get the "special" news as to the location.

I'm hoping for an announcement such as: "We'll be playing Hybrid Theory or ATS in its entirety!" or: "Special Guest, Jay-Z for Collision Course!" Unfortunately, we might just get the "special" news as to the location.

Posted Image

The show is at the Mayan theater

before they changed to the mayan theater

Chester said that it was going to be at a small club on sunset strip.

Chester talks about how rolling in the deep came into

"they basically put on the summit for LPU fans and casual fan they can come all around the world they come out die a Q&A they wanted to do something special none of the band members were excited to play something old

Joe Suggested Chester do sing Rolling In The Deep because Chester sings that often"

Mike and Chester rushed to learned the song

Itunes asked if the band would play the cover at the iTunes festive

They took on the challenge.

Turns out during the Pauses in the song was that Chester forgot the lyric so that's why there was two pauses.

source: KROQ

Edited by lerkid

The show is at the Mayan theater

before they changed to the mayan theater

Chester said that it was going to be at a small club on sunset strip.

Source? Chester said that on KROQ?

How many people does that place even hold lol?

If they announced that they were doing Hybrid Theory in full or doing LP/JZ in full or something epic I'd buy 4 tickets ASAP. They know if the announcement was epic more people would go.

If LP were to play anything it should be ATS in full, because this is the ATS world tour and they still have never played the full set or debuted Robot Boy for some reason. It'll probably be just a regular set, I wish they'd play some old hits though.