How much do you think LP has unreleased?

Well, what about the 'disaster' song that was supposed to be on the Machine shop mixtape #2. The one mentioned in one of the LPU newsletters.. cant remember which one. I think 5.

I think that song is long gone. The one they tried to make in a day but it ended up being just a big disaster itself.

I kind of do too. I love what they have been doing with the LPU CD's in recent years with all the awesome demos and b-sides. I think I like a lot of the b-sides more than actual album tracks, to be honest... For example, What We Don't Know has to be one of my favorite LP songs and I think it's one of the best tracks from the entire MTM era, and the band just 'forgot' about it!

Yeah, I agree. I feel the same way about Blackbirds.

There are so many LP demos that I want, I hope we get them from the LPU some day. Stuff like that Meteora demo that the lyrics were ''Thoughts that take away my pride, Trapped in places deep inside, Memories that I've come to fear, and I can't make them disappear'' and a lot of the MTM 2006 demos and shit like that.

I meant fake demos for Coal and Oh No, becasue they sounds too good, like mastered with professional technology, not with cheaper ones like the HT demos. The LPu9 Stick N Move songs is sounds really Xero style and the quality is similar to Xero demos.

Also Halo sounds really Meteora becasue it's a little bit dark like some Meteora songs, and also Unfortunate is similar them too, they seems legit.

I think Mike or the band might have taken ''Coal'' or ''Oh No'' and re-made them, based off of what they sounded like, in higher quality. You never know. But I agree that Halo and Unfortunate sound like songs from the Meteora era.