Camp Freddy featuring Chester Bennington

leftshoe18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe I'm just a lot more critical of Chester's voice on LP performances, but I've always felt like he sings at his best when he's doing other people's songs. Whole Lotta Love is probably my favorite vocal performance he's ever done.

what do u reckon of slash in them? (as your the guitar god of the LP community [cept for mike and brad])

Well, Paradise City is a no-brainer since it's a GNR song and Slash is playing it. He plays Highway to Hell pretty much flawlessly, and Whole Lotta Love is pretty good, although he trades sections of the solo back and forth with Joe Satriani, and Joe's guitar isn't turned up loud enough, so it doesn't sound right.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm just a lot more critical of Chester's voice on LP performances, but I've always felt like he sings at his best when he's doing other people's songs. Whole Lotta Love is probably my favorite vocal performance he's ever done.

Thats a good one but i think my favorite is Anything Anything from Club Tattoo 06 and Jane Says from zepp 01... he really nailed that shit <3

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...