Linkin Park record "provocative" disc

LPU90

Another interview about the 5th LP album was leaked today on an article posted on MTV Online.

In the article there are bits and pieces from an interview with Chester Bennington, in which he clearly says that for sure will be very mixed reviews.

Here is the article itself:

"Linkin Park have announced the launch of the new album, the fifth one in discographies rockers. Musicians have hinted that their new songs, fans can split into two opposing camps, rather than his personal problems affect Linkin Park are going to have a more serious global issues.

"The last two months we were recording new material. Myochen happy with the result turned out a lot of good songs, says singer Chester Bennington. - Probably will be very mixed reviews. And it makes me happy. After all, the most important thing for an artist to get a reaction to his art. "

The musician added that the new album will be dedicated to burning social issues.

"We learned how to write serious songs, and serious talk openly teksty.My

about politics, religion and express their views on other provocative themes. We learn to talk to people, not convince them that he was right, "- said Bennington."

Sounds so much interesting and also the fact that Chester Bennington already gave a speech about the album on an good source (just like MTV) make me think that Lp is REALLY working on the album

Edited by LPU90

the fact this "article" has spelling/grammar errors.

FAKE.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and thinking that maybe it was translated from a foreign MTV site. :lol: Mostly because I don't get why someone even wastes their time doing this.

there's so much that could be said about the new album with critics that i'm starting to hate reading reviews full stop. Because this is what's gonna happen

They record something different from ATS:- OMG! THEY CHANGED! I HATE DIS!

They record something simular to HT:_ OMG! THEY RECYCLED THE SOUND! THIS IS WACK!

At the end of the day, i think people should just be given 30 sec snippets and review be banned.

Forum "opinions" are allowed becuase it gets people talking and majority of the time the conversations are intelligent.....but full on reviews (despite me doing one myself) are fucking bullshit.

there's so much that could be said about the new album with critics that i'm starting to hate reading reviews full stop. Because this is what's gonna happen

They record something different from ATS:- OMG! THEY CHANGED! I HATE DIS!

They record something simular to HT:_ OMG! THEY RECYCLED THE SOUND! THIS IS WACK!

At the end of the day, i think people should just be given 30 sec snippets and review be banned.

Forum "opinions" are allowed becuase it gets people talking and majority of the time the conversations are intelligent.....but full on reviews (despite me doing one myself) are fucking bullshit.

I completely agree. I'd rather them keep making their own style though, keep evolving versus going backwards. If they make songs that sound like other albums they have and they don't like it...well give it to us on an LPU CD! lol

I actually agree with Marky Mark. I'd rather them keep making new stuff, and release a few songs that sound like Hybrid Theory on an LPU CD! Sounds genius!

and i agree with Legend and Mark. great idea, i just can't wait for a fifth album

I agree just like everyone else! I want the 5th album to be completely different from all prior albums. I can't wait to see what the band cooks up this time around. It could possibly be my favorite LP material to date, we'll see. I also agree on old Hybrid Theory, Meteora, MTM and ATS demos being added to LPU CD's, it keeps the LPU worthwhile instead of boring live tracks and remixes and is a good way to give the hardcore fans some old LP music.