Who is the Frontman to Linkin Park ATS era?

This.

+1

with Linkin Park, IMO all the band members are irriplacible... just wont feel the same if one of the band members were replaced. And i doubt LP will want to continue with different band member(s). doubt the fans would accept it either if it came to that.

if lets say joe(just an example) would leave the band tomorrow it would pretty much would be the end of linkin park they wont try to replace him. even if they wanted, try finding someone with an epic samurai moustache.. I mean come on! :P

Edited by Tomer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be quite honest though, if Chester were replaced with someone that could sing decently (not that I'd want that) I'm pretty sure the music would not suffer as much as if Mike were replaced.

To be quite honest though, if Chester were replaced with someone that could sing decently (not that I'd want that) I'm pretty sure the music would not suffer as much as if Mike were replaced.

I love Chester and he is my favorite member of LP by far, but if Mike ever 'left' the band or 'got replaced', I wouldn't listen to LP anymore either. Come to think of it, I don't think I'd like LP anymore if any member of the band was replaced. I love the whole band and it'd be amazing for them to stay together with the original 6 members for their whole career, minus for Chester replacing Mark.

I think anyone can be replaced except for Mike and Chaz there's no other artists similar to them they are just UNIQUE

the other members can be replaced there are a lot of better drummers, guitar/bass players

it would be interesting to have a better bass player, Phi is just a lazy guy with his instrument he just follows the drums or the guitar he doesnt have his own rythms

and about who's the frontman.. Chester is the frontman for the media, Mike for the fans.