LPU Announcement coming soon

SpikeMinoda

Since there is a Meet & Greet at o2 World in Hamburg, I can't imagine that they will announce an LPU summit.. If I remember, there were no M&G's at the other Summit dates - correct me if I'm wrong :)

I'm here to do so.

They actually had a group of 20 or so people who came in during the meet and greet wearing the blue M&G Passes. It could of either been 1) contest winners who one the chance to meet them though a radio station or something 2) due to a 100 person limit for the summit, they had the meet and greet for the few LPUers that missed out or lastly 3) just because they can :P

But yeh thats just what happened in Sydney, not sure about the other 2 summits.

Since there is a Meet & Greet at o2 World in Hamburg, I can't imagine that they will announce an LPU summit.. If I remember, there were no M&G's at the other Summit dates - correct me if I'm wrong :)

ha ha but i seriously doubt why they seperate summit for germany alone , when the first one came it Happened in uk which was called mike said its truly international summit , so if summit happens in each country people can stay there and not spend money and come all the way to uk or another country to see , it happened in uk , i was lucky to see but people flew from all the way from many places from new zeland , iceland , mexico to see it they could have saved it u know IT HAPPENED IN US , Australia too THEY COULD HAVE GONE THERE , again just Imo , if summits happen once in any place it will be intresting if it goes on and on might get boring at a time , summit is the only things which is making us happy which gives a close experience to see them , lets see if the german summit happens , will be good if it happens because lots have already made their plans and hopes on it , but summit thing should happen just once a year in any one place , which will bring people from all over the world there , Thats international imo ;) and hope they announce something big atleast for annual Lpux members any giveway :D (my dreams) lol dunno if that will happen or atleast LPU11 bringin back a cool website with forum , own website thingy , and much more like LPU9 will be grt , or if its same 60$ like LPUX its high doubt people might join again , mike , LPUHQ needs to seriously think abt it , day by day lpu members have decreased :(

Edited by aravind221