Favourite Setlist?

SpikeMinoda

LP just finished their 3rd tour for ATS and debuted 4 new setlists in the United States.

Which of them was your favourite one? Find all setlists here.

B-11:

Starting with ‘The Reqiuem’ into ‘New Divide’ and ending with ‘One Step Closer’ and with ‘Blackout’ and ‘Papercut’ in the encore.

B-13:

Starting with ‘The Requiem’ into ‘Faint’ and ending with ‘One Step Closer’ and ‘From The Inside’ and ‘Blackout’ in the middle of the set and starting the encore with ‘When They Come For Me’ and ‘Papercut’.

C-5:

Starting with ‘The Requiem’ into ‘Papercut’ and ending with ‘Faint’ and ‘Burning In The Skies’ in it and the encore starting with ‘Wisdom, Justice, And Love’ into ‘Iridescent’ and ‘Shadow Of The Day’.

C-6:

Starting with ‘The Requiem’ into ‘Papercut’ and ending with ‘Bleed It Out’ and ‘Burning In The Skies’ in it and almost the same encore as C-5 except for ‘In The End’ and ‘New Divide’ being swapped.

B-13 I guess, but I don't like opening with Faint and having Papercut in the encore... But From the Inside and closing with One Step Closer is the best thing

But I think these setlist are the worst they've played so far, they could be sooooooo much better

I'm torn between B-11 and B-13, B-11 because New Divide is my favorite opener and the encore is epic, B-13 because I think we've all wanted to see Faint as a show opener and that dreams finally come true, and because the overall flow of that setlist is great.