The "I Got A M&G!" Thread

almonds111133

OMG just got my M&G email for tomorrow at Detroit :D!!!!! someone must have canceled and they gave it to me or something

anyways i'm so happy i got one....absolutely can not wait

Jw, when usually does the M&G take place? I know its before the concert but is it during one of the opening bands or approximately how many hours before the show? I know i'll be informed on when it is tomorrow but I'd sorta like to know what its been for previous M&G's.

Edited by almonds111133

Just got my M&G confirmation for St. Paul!

hell yeah! Awesome have fun man you better get on stage!

OMG just got my M&G email for tomorrow at Detroit :D!!!!! someone must have canceled and they gave it to me or something

anyways i'm so happy i got one....absolutely can not wait

Jw, when usually does the M&G take place? I know its before the concert but is it during one of the opening bands or approximately how many hours before the show? I know i'll be informed on when it is tomorrow but I'd sorta like to know what its been for previous M&G's.

Awesome man have fun. The m&g will probably take place during one of the opening bands. Haven't heard yet during what time the band happens. But id take a gamble you'll probably miss a bit of Pendulum's set.

bro, i better see a video of you on stage with a guitar.

this.

Should I be concerned about the fact that none of the images are loading in my confirmation email? I'd hate for them not to let me into the M&G because they think my confirmation page is fake or something... :unsure:

Dude, your name should be on a master list. Mine was when i had a M&G. You should be fine.

i really wonder wtf ima do if i get picked for NYC. Im doing MFR and didnt realize you cant do both (didnt read the fine print, fail) lets see what happens i guess

I thought if you did the MFR Booth you got to meet LP?

Dude, your name should be on a master list. Mine was when i had a M&G. You should be fine.

But they require you to have a printout of the confirmation email to be allowed entry to the M&G as well, or at least that's what the email states. I have no idea how strict they are on enforcing that.

But they require you to have a printout of the confirmation email to be allowed entry to the M&G as well, or at least that's what the email states. I have no idea how strict they are on enforcing that.

Didnt ask me at both the summit and Newcastle Meet and Greet. Just needed my Photo ID

I actually wasted paper and ink printing mine out since all i needed was an ID to verify my name that was on a list. I was slightly pissed that i was all super serious about the confirmation paper and it was pointless. Not saying you shouldn't print what you have, but the odds are, you will be fine because they know who is supposed to be in the M&G and you can always prove it by showing your ID. After all, people loose their paper all their time.

Nope. Mark and I both went to the ATL M&G. We only had our IDs. That's all they check. You should be good with just your Driver's License.

Nope. Mark and I both went to the ATL M&G. We only had our IDs. That's all they check. You should be good with just your Driver's License.

around what time did the atlanta M&G take place? like approx. how many hours before LP played? if its during the opening bands...i'm debating whether to go to the M&G or wait in line and listen to the opening bands since they both 2 of my favorite bands as well.

also if i go to the M&G today, you think i'll get a shitty spot in the pit? :/

around what time did the atlanta M&G take place? like approx. how many hours before LP played? if its during the opening bands...i'm debating whether to go to the M&G or wait in line and listen to the opening bands since they both 2 of my favorite bands as well.

I missed all of DIOYY and caught the last 2 songs of Pendulum. Still got a nice spot in the pit though, 5 deep, had to push my may through it a little. It helped I was meeting my friend up there.

I missed all of DIOYY and caught the last 2 songs of Pendulum. Still got a nice spot in the pit though, 5 deep, had to push my may through it a little. It helped I was meeting my friend up there.

thanks! My M&G is gonna be halfway through DIOYY so i'll be able to see a bit of them,go the the M&G and hopefully then get to see a bit of pendulum. I'm skinny so I'll be able to work my way up close lol

thanks! My M&G is gonna be halfway through DIOYY so i'll be able to see a bit of them,go the the M&G and hopefully then get to see a bit of pendulum. I'm skinny so I'll be able to work my way up close lol

I'm sure I could have seen a song or 2 of DIOYY but I wanted to make sure I wasn't late. It was my first M&G so I wasn't missing it for anything. Before you head to the pit go and find the LPU banner so you aren't running around the place right before 8:30.

• 2 months later...

Hello!

I have a question. When will LP.com announce the M&G sessions for this year's European tour? I would like to apply for Nova Rock M&G. Thanks.

Probably in late May/early June.

• 2 months later...

Well i got to meet them at the LPU Summit-Chicago in January and then got picked to meet them at the New York Show! I was soo fucking excited!!! I got my rockband guitar signed at the show!! At the Summit I got their From The Inside book signed! ahhh i love my guitar! i have it hung up on my wall!!