The "I Got A M&G!" Thread

almonds111133

Does anyone know if the emails have gone out yet notifying selection for the Meet n Greets? I've never RSVP'd for it before so I have no idea if you get an email telling you that you weren't selected. If they haven't been sent yet, does anyone know when they will be sent?

They haven't been sent out yet. You don't receive an e-mail unless you're selected, and they usually aren't sent out more than a week before the show.

Yeh I found out on the Wednesday or thursday before the Newcastle show on the saturday. They don't give you alo of notice. I think they tell you about 3 hr before the show where to meet and all.

Yeh I found out on the Wednesday or thursday before the Newcastle show on the saturday. They don't give you alo of notice. I think they tell you about 3 hr before the show where to meet and all.

jeez that's very little notice, hope i get selected anyways :/

thanks for the info

• 3 weeks later...

You'll get yhr email 3 hours before or a couple days. Im confused. Cuase i got the email saying to wait for further instructions. Thats crazy to make me wait till like 3 hours b4. Im dying to find out.

You will get an email 3-7 days before the show telling you that you have been selected for a M&G. Then at the show, you will go to the Will Call (Box Office) booth. They will have further instructions for you (Where to meet, what time, etc...). There will also be an email with these instructions sent to you around 3 hours before the M&G. I have only been to one in 2008 so I'm not an expert on this, but this is how I did it back then and I was fine. Hope you get a M&G!

P.S. I have also known people to not receive their emails and then go to the show without knowing that they won a M&G. Even if you're sure that you didn't get a M&G, it never hurts to go up the the Will Call (Box Office) booth and ask if your name is on the list. ;)

Edited by LPFreak64

Anyone care to explain this part, "but we will NOT be allowing individual photos at this meet and greet due to time constraints. "

Does this mean individual as in me and Chester or won't be just me with the band?

Meaning they wont let you take pics with just band members. They take group pics at the end of the m&g now i believe.

I am going to 3 shows (Boston, NYC & Uncasville) but I only applied for the M&G at Boston and NYC. I'm going to the Uncasville show with my girlfriend and I wouldn't want to leave her alone while I met the band or anything... So I'm praying I get selected for Boston or NYC.

Quick question, I'm going to my second LP concert, the first in Hartford during PR 08. I was in the LPU that year but didn't get a M&G, so I was kinda ticked and never bought another year's worth. I'm going to the show in Uncasville (already have the tickets), but I really want to meet the band at least once! Could I sign up for a M&G if I buy the LPU9 or earlier packs from Best Buy? I don't have the money for the $60 online deal. Also, is there a decent chance I would get into the M&G considering it's not a huge stop, or is it already too late? Thanks for all the help in advance :)

Quick question, I'm going to my second LP concert, the first in Hartford during PR 08. I was in the LPU that year but didn't get a M&G, so I was kinda ticked and never bought another year's worth. I'm going to the show in Uncasville (already have the tickets), but I really want to meet the band at least once! Could I sign up for a M&G if I buy the LPU9 or earlier packs from Best Buy? I don't have the money for the $60 online deal. Also, is there a decent chance I would get into the M&G considering it's not a huge stop, or is it already too late? Thanks for all the help in advance :)

They wont work

Does anybody in the LPU know how many people are signed up for the Uncasville M&G? If there aren't too many, I'll muster up the money and get an LPU annual pass. Thanks again

I don't believe it lets you see how many people have registered for a M&G.

I have an LPU and i couldn't find anywhere where it lets you see that info