Shirt Update! (And DSP Stuff)

hahninator

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd give you an update on our shirts.

I emailed everyone back individually with your exact costs for the shirt and shipping. Just so everyone knows, we took 77 orders for shirts. That's pretty damn good for our first order! That lead to the shirts being $12 a piece, with $5 shipping in the USA and $14 internationally ($12 for Canada/Mexico) for each shirt. FedEx and UPS ended up charging a TON for shipping so after some massive research (aka reading up on lots of t-shirt sellers in the USA), I concluded USPS (US Postal Service) did it the CHEAPEST way. They have the small flat rate boxes which fit one shirt perfectly/snugly inside so I just went with those. Shirts will be at my house on Jan 7th so I'll send them out on the 8th.

A second batch of shirts is going up for sale the first week of March, with our blue and grey's returning....and maybe the red one will make an appearance! We'll see on that one but I definitely would like to make it happen. That will be our main order for all of you who didn't get the shirts for this order. Those will come in PLENTY of time for the LP tours in Europe, etc (I heard they are likely going to Asia in March or April or something like that before the European Tour in the summer). You're more than welcome to order them now though (see the banner ABOVE) but just know we won't place the order until March.

So THANK YOU for those of you who ordered a shirt! I consider this a really big success for our site. Everything fell into place perfectly with this order...congratulations to the staff here.

We have a lot of cool stuff up our sleeves before the North American Tour starts in a few weeks so keep checking back! I think next, we will do some more interviews with fans.

To address a few concerns:

- The rest of the Australian DSP's should be posted shortly. It seems the crew of the downloads site (or maybe the LP crew mixing the shows) went on Christmas vacation. This happened with the 2007 Asia concerts so it's not rare for it to happen I guess....so stay tuned, I expect them to be ready before the North American Tour for sure.

- South American DSPs: I have not heard anything regarding those yet unfortunately. We can only hope that they are posted along with the rest of the Australian ones. I'm not sure why there is a holdup with those.

Thanks!

I think Your just as excited as I am for it hahaha.

Fuckin pumped to hear that one Pez!! That shit is gonna be bumpin!

Sent my email back to you not long ago! Can't wait to get the shirts for the tour. I can't wait for some of Australia DSPs either. I wanna hear Blackout from a credible audio source. Not to mention all of the other tweaks they made to the setlists

I reckon the Canberra version of Blackout is the best. Didnt go to Melbourne but of Syd #2 and Canberra, C-town was the best performance. LP really has progressed this song. Burning in the Skies on the otherhand..... should never ever be played live. Especially not in place of Breaking the Habit. Even Iridescent is so much better live than BitS!

- The rest of the Australian DSP's should be posted shortly. It seems the crew of the downloads site (or maybe the LP crew mixing the shows) went on Christmas vacation. This happened with the 2007 Asia concerts so it's not rare for it to happen I guess....so stay tuned, I expect them to be ready before the North American Tour for sure.

This info is encouraging me. :lol:

Dang, I guess I'll have to wait til the next order. I thought I would have longer to pay. I can't until the 10th.

That's fine. Pay the 10th and you're good. Just keep in touch with me. I understand people have things that prevent them from paying at certain times, etc. AKA: fuckin' life. 10th is fine bro.

• 4 months later...