2010 Setlists/Songs

SpikeMinoda

As the year 2010 is almost over and we've jad a lot of awesome shows by Linkin Park during the last couple of months, it was time to put all the played setlists together on one page with all the little different things LP added at each show to make it special, such as 'Burning In The Skies' or 'A Place For My Head' during the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'. We worked on these pages for a long time and have different pages for every tour since LP are changing the setlist on their tours starting with the Projekt Revolution tour 2007 (setlists can be found here) up to each tour until end of 2010 (setlists can be found here).

You can find each setlist listed on a section here at LPLive.net since we updated our site to 4.0 earlier this year. The section is called Setlists/Songs and can be found in the "Site" menu, such as other sections. We just updated the 2010 setlists songs as well as added the notes to the 2009 Summer tour setlists (can be found here). Once a tour is done we will update this section with each played setlist during the tour. So if you want to know which setlist LP played on their tours since they started to rotate the setlists you can find all the information in this section. You can find there which show has a DSP and many more facts, such as when was the last known performance of each song which was ever played live.

I also want to let you know that we have our download page where we have listed the LPL Exclusives and the Recording of the Weeks, such as other special downloads. You can find the download page here.

Last but not least I want to let you know that we have also a page with all statistics about the Linkin Park and related acts shows, there you can find each city they ever played and how often they have been to this city, such as how many shows they have played in each country and many other nice facts. Make sure to check it our here.

Just something I think would be nice to be put on the "Notes" part on the 2010 setlists: APFMH played for HT's 10 years anniversary... It's only listed on "Setlists by show" and it's very difficult to notice it there with all those APFMH verse 1 + bridge listed.

Really liked this section and especially the "Linkin Park Live: List Of All Songs Played Live" page. Thanks for all the effort!

Something i noticed:

"Wish (Nine Inch Nails cover)

First known performance: 6/3/2004

Last known performance: 9/11/2004

*Note: Played once, very briefly, by Mike and Chester, more as a joke than anything. No recordings exist, unfortunately.

"

Then what is this -

?

I might be missing something here, maybe you ment something else..?

thx again for all the hard work!

Really liked this section and especially the "Linkin Park Live: List Of All Songs Played Live" page. Thanks for all the effort!

Something i noticed:

"Wish (Nine Inch Nails cover)

*Note: Played once, very briefly, by Mike and Chester, more as a joke than anything. No recordings exist, unfortunately.

"

Then what is this -

?

I might be missing something here, maybe you ment something else..?

thx again for all the hard work!

Oh the note for that is wrong! Thanks for the heads up. That song actually refers to the one before it, so it should read:

Are You Gonna Be My Girl? (Jet cover)

First known performance: 1/31/2004

Last known performance: 1/31/2004

Wish (Nine Inch Nails cover)

I will get it fixed soon. Thanks!

Another thing, about the "Covers" part.

I came across this video in youtube a couple days ago:

I don't if it counts as a cover and should be on the list, up for you to decide, still i have to say this video is beautiful. And Jay-Z is soooo annonying.