Proshot Videos From Argentina (7th Oct 2010)

hahninator

The first full show of the "A Thousand Suns" World Tour and the first show in South America in over 6 years, in Buenos Aires, Argentina (show page here) has had several proshot videos surface from it. The Argentinian TV station "TN" aired 8 songs from the show on their "La Viola" program recently. Chesterbnetwork.com has made those available to you here.

For 2010, the quality is pretty shitty and there's a ridiculously unneeded watermark from the YouTube channel they're on, but I guess it's better than not having them at all! If anyone has these in DVD quality, or any better than the YouTube rip, please let us know!

Papercut

Given Up, The Radiance (Live Version), & Breaking The Habit (shown below)

Shadow Of The Day

Crawling

In The End

What I've Done

Thanks to XeroSoldier, maik_gianino, Mayco_Lp, LPU90, and wesleylpbr for the heads up!

Wow. These recordings feel so claustrophobic, because of the stupid mixing. They should leave some of the crowd in the mix, and blend the onboard recordings with recordings from mics in the crowd, to give the instruments that reverb-feel they get in a real live situation.

This feels like LP are performing infront of an imaginary crowd. Looks incredibly silly and lonely when Chester sings infront of the crowd in the end of Breaking The Habit. And that last "tonight" by the crowd haha, sounds so stupid, it was all ready being turned down in the mix while it was yelled. Thank god Pooch is better at this.

Well i have some news here...

I was talking yesterday via email with one of the producers of the TV Program "La Viola" and he told me that the next week these 8 songs will be online in the his Site...

Plus he told me that the quality will be much better than the videos on youtube.

We will have a full version on DVD next month according to a friend from Argentina.

good news :D cant wait

Well i have some news here...

I was talking yesterday via email with one of the producers of the TV Program "La Viola" and he told me that the next week these 8 songs will be online in the his Site...

Plus he told me that the quality will be much better than the videos on youtube.

thank god :P