13.12.2010 - Melbourne, Australia (Night 2)

hahninator

coming guys :) fair chance you may have to wait a bit longer for BITS - im literally falling asleep at the laptop here :( just cracked an energy drink to get through blackout for you - plus, my camera went dead during BITS as well - so half of it was on the iphone - hardly what i'd consider good quality :(

anyways, should be done soon

Don't worry. Even the lowest quallity video would satisfy us. Thanks for everything!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uploading as we speak - please be patient though - i'm using my iphone tethered to a laptop in our melbourne hotel to get this up - and chewing through a fair portion of my monthly quota to do so - all for you guys!!! i've used LPlive as a tag for the video but you can find my channel by searching for Narc85.

which should be accessible here:

any minute now.

i'm also going to leave burning in the skies uploading. i have to give you all an advanced warning - i only got the first minute or so of BITS on my good camera - the second half was captured with my iphone so pretty nasty audio quality, but gives you a good idea of how it was played live :)

enjoy guys, im off to get some sleep!

Awesome, thank you so much!

absolutely no problem. BitS is about 15 minutes off - nowhere near as nice quality as this one but was the best i could do unfortunately. hopefully will be able to provide something nicer come wednesday ;)

just got back from the show, blackout and bits were awsome. btw chester and brad played percussion on blackout. Brad only started playing drums after the bridge and it seemed like phoenix and brad were playing keyboards or something throughout the song.

@robot boy yeah joe was playing the mpc solo bit in blackout.

phoenix on MPC