NO GRAMMYs???/

lp_mohd

It doesn't really matter since the Grammys are just a popularity contest.

I mean Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, and Katy Perry are in the running for Album of the Year. It's a total joke.

Edit: At least Best Rap Song category is only songs I like. lol

Edited by leftshoe18

OP must be really bothered by this considering he's posted about it in the shoutbox, left a comment about it in a completely unrelated topic, AND started this topic. XD

It's really not that big of a deal.

yep.

Grammys are a bigger joke every year. Bruno Mars got 7 nominations. What a joke.

Guys, let me tell you what I think about this Grammys..

Okay, I am comparing Grammy with Oskar. It is the same, many good movies (btw still no award for comedy actor and movie, some time ago it was in public, this question, why the hell they can't take an award for their work, only remind you) and good actors, so exist awards nominations like Movie, Video, Golden Globe awards so like with Grammy - Music Awards, AMA, EMA and others.

I really now don't care about Grammy (they are pissing off LP for a long time..) better think about 2010 EMA it was EPIC, performance + award for Live Performance that I thought would be for Muse but hey guys, Muse have their Live awards (I like Muse very much but c`mon ;)) and btw LP make really good performances so all is right.

And for 30STM fans it is the same, 30STM is insane Live for example and the album awesome (they have a huge tour!!! everywhere at the Globe). Its like I see this all..

Of course you always hope to see them in competition, Grammy have the biggest rating in music industry but now its all very POPpy but still its not cool without them :(

yep.

Grammys are a bigger joke every year. Bruno Mars got 7 nominations. What a joke.

so I asume you don't like Bruno Mars, because I like him.

also, I mean its disspointing they didn't get nominated for anything, but i didn't expect them to so its ok

so I asume you don't like Bruno Mars, because I like him.

also, I mean its disspointing they didn't get nominated for anything, but i didn't expect them to so its ok

i dislike his songwriting if you can call it that. Highly over rated IMO but if you like him more power to you

Not that it matters but maybe there's a cutoff point and ATS released right after that.

But on the other hand, i don't need the Grammy's to tell me ATS was one of the best albums to be released this year. It was my favourite of the year and even the most exciting and refreshing for me. It wasn't perfect as nothing really man made ever will be but it was near.

And by the sound of all the nominations and performers, it looks like this year's Grammy is going to be extremely boring and so i dodged a bullet there having to watch the travesty just to see if LP wins or something.