04.12.2010 - Newcastle, Australia

hahninator

Tomorrow morning Ill be making a new thread with 'experience'.

I was talking to Corey and had my brother who also plays bass in my cover band. She said maybe should email her and she'll try and get us both up there The Sydney show playing together.

Also Im uploading my side of show video as we speak. Shitty quality but you can see me. 9/10 the spot light is following me.

Edit:

My video!

Edited by Pez

I noticed that with Acer too.

hmm i'm glad im not the only one who's been wondering about this. even the screen at the back is totally different to what i saw in london. rather than the individual panels that rotate... it looks like one big sheet that has been pinned into that shape. but yeh, on the seating charts for the other shows i definitely remember seeing the diamond-shaped stage. one thing that makes me think it will no longer be happening though - is what the staff at the newcastle entertainment centre told me.

i queried them as to why the newcastle show was starting at 7:45pm sharp (didn't happen anyways) and why there was no support band - the girls told me that they had to get all of the production equipment over to perth in time for the show here... so unless something else is happening in between, i expect to see the same stage setup in perth (at the very least).

ps... im @MikeDiVirgilio on twitter and will hopefully continue to post the set-lists live for all other australian shows (except for canberra which is the only one i absolutely won't be able to get to :'()